2022 Fall Ball | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Fall Ball

I think it will be Caccamo, Kol and Clary starting at close if Figueiras is truly out for the season. Was told they will know where things stand for Figueiras by the end of the week.

I know the team is very high on Clary, he played last year still not 100% from his prior knee injury.

I think it will be Caccamo, Kol and Clary starting at close if Figueiras is truly out for the season. Was told they will know where things stand for Figueiras by the end of the week.

Kol is a bit of a surprise, though he did see time on the man down unit last year. Hopefully he’s a player who improved a bunch over the off-season. He was a Power 100 recruit (ranked 100), and is solidly built at 6-1, 200. I could be wrong but I think he did a post grad year at Salisbury and Redshirted his freshman year so he has some experience (he’ll be a 21 year old sophomore for the 2023 season).

I thought Clary struggled a bit last year as an LSM (minus the great play he made against Duke with the Dordevic between the legs goal). Hopefully he’s feeling healthy and perhaps a switch to close will do him some good. Curious if this is the lineup that will last the whole season.

Would have thought that Dwan would challenge for a starting spot considering he would know the Petro inside and out.

Kol is a bit of a surprise, though he did see time on the man down unit last year. Hopefully he’s a player who improved a bunch over the off-season. He was a Power 100 recruit (ranked 100), and is solidly built at 6-1, 200. I could be wrong but I think he did a post grad year at Salisbury and Redshirted his freshman year so he has some experience (he’ll be a 21 year old sophomore for the 2023 season).

I thought Clary struggled a bit last year as an LSM (minus the great play he made against Duke with the Dordevic between the legs goal). Hopefully he’s feeling healthy and perhaps a switch to close will do him some good. Curious if this is the lineup that will last the whole season.

Would have thought that Dwan would challenge for a starting spot considering he would know the Petro inside and out.
Dwan is in the mix for sure. Still work to do.

Did you go?
I did not go. Moreover though, after speaking with folks in attendance, it was an underwhelming experience. There was not an alumni scrimmage - not enough alumni. Also heard that some of the alumni that came back for the game were told no go.

I did not go. Moreover though, after speaking with folks in attendance, it was an underwhelming experience. There was not an alumni scrimmage - not enough alumni. Also heard that some of the alumni that came back for the game were told no go.
Any idea how spalinna doing

Any idea how spalinna doing
Sorry. No insight.

They go to Loyala next weekend and play Loyola and Highpoint (I think). Hopefully the coaching staff puts together a game plan that has likely line mates playing together so we can get a glimpse - I think these 2 games will be taped and available for public consumption.

That said, the staff has done nothing this fall to help the fan base understand where the program is at. I do not expect this to change next weekend - hope I'm wrong.

Sorry. No insight.

They go to Loyala next weekend and play Loyola and Highpoint (I think). Hopefully the coaching staff puts together a game plan that has likely line mates playing together so we can get a glimpse - I think these 2 games will be taped and available for public consumption.

That said, the staff has done nothing this fall to help the fan base understand where the program is at. I do not expect this to change next weekend - hope I'm wrong.
Yea hopefully we get some more info next weekend thanks

Goalie allowed several goals. Body language awful. No one hustling. FIRE GAIT!!!

Am I doing this right? ;)
What are you watching ? Saw 1 maybe goal and that's it. Is there other tape to watch ?

At the end of the recruiting rankings story they included this tidbit regarding the upcoming scrimmages against Loyola and High Point.

“The Orange head for Baltimore on Sunday to wrap up Fall Ball, taking on host Loyola University Maryland at 11 a.m. and High Point University at 1:30 p.m. Both exhibitions will be at the Ridley Athletic Complex.”

I have to imagine IL will be there to cover the games. They’ve done a pretty good job with tweets and game stories, as well as highlights. Some posters have also said they are going. As much detail as you can provide, the better.

Sorry. No insight.

i don't recall any fall scrimmage anywhere bt two div 1 teams being taped and available.

yes, there's highlights nowadays and some plays posted to instagram. not full games, tho that may not be what you meant.

At the end of the recruiting rankings story they included this tidbit regarding the upcoming scrimmages against Loyola and High Point.

“The Orange head for Baltimore on Sunday to wrap up Fall Ball, taking on host Loyola University Maryland at 11 a.m. and High Point University at 1:30 p.m. Both exhibitions will be at the Ridley Athletic Complex.”

I have to imagine IL will be there to cover the games. They’ve done a pretty good job with tweets and game stories, as well as highlights. Some posters have also said they are going. As much detail as you can provide, the better.
I’m gonna need a spalinna behind the back shot to make me satisfied with the lack of coverage

44 Grad middie Joe Boala Scoops it up, dishes it out to Alex Simmons in 19. Simmons passes it out to freshman stud Luke Rhoa in 8. Rhoa fakes the shot and gives it to Hiltz, hiltz immediately passes it behind his back to 44 Joe Boala for a close range shot that was denied by the goalie, I’m not sure who was in goal there

that's a 5 on 4 slow break drill and this site can be thirsty!

passionate fan base fo sho in the lax world, huge positive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom