2022 Horse Racing | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Horse Racing

Been on the wrong end of too many close finishes these last two days. Alive to Mo Donegal, Charge It, Zandon, Simplification and White Abarrio in the Oaks/Derby double, however. Simplification is huge value; he was taken out of his element prompting the pace in the FL Derby, and could fire a big one today coming from a bit out of it. Good luck to all!

it had the once nice last race that made him about the slowest in the field.. but the crazy pace set it up.

I had a cynical thought. What was that business of Rich Strike nipping away at the pony about? Was that something like 'roid rage?

the only thing about that horse was that in won by 25 at CD in sept but it wasnt really a fast time..

the only thing about that horse was that in won by 25 at CD in sept but it wasnt really a fast time..
And maiden claiming and was claimed!

Obviously they were wasting their time at turfway.

had 2 3 4 5 6th horses.. i was really hoping that was another number coming up the inside.

I had a cynical thought. What was that business of Rich Strike nipping away at the pony about? Was that something like 'roid rage?
Was thinking the same thing. Wondering how that drug test will turn out...

He improved by about 20 lengths over his best previous dirt figure. Not sure I've ever seen that in a major stakes race.

He improved by about 20 lengths over his best previous dirt figure. Not sure I've ever seen that in a major stakes race.
ran a great race.. accelerated off the fast pace, but that was beyond the norm in that type of race and traffic.. modonegal was right behind had to go outside and couldnt catch back up. . the 1 hole put him too far back

ran a great race.. accelerated off the fast pace, but that was beyond the norm in that type of race and traffic.. modonegal was right behind had to go outside and couldnt catch back up. . the 1 hole put him too far back
He sure did. Shot out of cannon from the 1/2 mile pole home. Just don't know where that race came from. Inexplicable.

He sure did. Shot out of cannon from the 1/2 mile pole home. Just don't know where that race came from. Inexplicable.
And the inside completely opened at the top of the stretch. Once he maneuvered around Messier he was home free. Fastest quarter mile in Derby history so anything can happen after that. He was out of Keen Ice so he wasn't a complete nobody. Still don't believe it though.

one of my better gambler friends had the field over the 3/10 so that was a winner..
$15K? Know anyone who won the Super? That would be such an incredible bet.

i thought haveing the 35-1 underneath was a stretch.. not sure playing 80-1 on top is doable.. especially with them not doing supers for under $1

i thought haveing the 35-1 underneath was a stretch.. not sure playing 80-1 on top is doable.. especially with them not doing supers for under $1
Yes I did one $1 super for $24 but would have done more if I could have done 10 cent ones. It's crazy.

i went pretty deep and hit every horse but they dang one.. but i was playing with the money from the oaks so took a shot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom