2022 NFL Thread | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

In the past the NFL has moved the venue when this type of situation arises.

Yeah, Miami is the backup plan, but if God forbid it ends up Katrina bad, I think out of respect for the situation they would postpone the game. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, though.

Yeah, Miami is the backup plan, but if God forbid it ends up Katrina bad, I think out of respect for the situation they would postpone the game. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, though.

Honestly if it wasn't Mahomes/Brady I think the game would've already been rescheduled

I think Buffalo, Cincinnati, and Kansas City are all going to be 2-2 after this week. Miami will get their first loss.

Hate this Thursday matchup after a close game vs a divisional opponent. Hate it.

Why wouldn't that matter?
I only will say this because I made a lot of money betting on the Bengals last year, but they won 6 games when Burrow was sacked at least 3 times and 3 of the last 4 times that happened he threw for at least 340. I just think it's a product of who they are. They like to throw a lot of long developing routes and I'm not sure all those sacks belong on the Oline.

I only will say this because I made a lot of money betting on the Bengals last year, but they won 6 games when Burrow was sacked at least 3 times and 3 of the last 4 times that happened he threw for at least 340. I just think it's a product of who they are. They like to throw a lot of long developing routes and I'm not sure all those sacks belong on the Oline.
Thats a great point. I think X can run with any wideout in the league but I hope the other guys come ready to contain. Holland can only pick up so many pieces

Glory days for sure. You guys can keep re-living those four SBs cuz adding to the collection looks problematic.

Meanwhile get ready for a beat down on 12/11 and 1/8. That last one won't feel too bad cuz the buses will be a runnin' and we may have clinched home field advantage by then anyway. :)
1 per decade for the last 4 straight decades.

has anyone else not named the Yankees and probably the Canadians ever done that??

didn’t think so.

the glory years never end for Giants, they just rebuild.

sometimes longer than I’d like.

When did the Dolphins front seven become the 53 defense?

They aren’t but they are good and Cincy’s O-line is still trash. Not a great combo for an offense that longs to push the ball down the field.

I'll be curious how Cooper looks with Gallup and Shultz back and if they open things up for him even more. If Dak becomes expendable.. expend away

The reality is they are paying Dak to much to sit him. So Jerr'ah won't "Romo" him for Coop.

The interesting thing is they are only on the hook with him until 2024 as the last two years are voidable.

Would they cut him next year and take the hit? While staring Coop and drafting the next guy?

It has been pretty clear that the drop off between the two is not large so do they want to continue to pay top dollar for a guy not really much better than the back up?

My guess is that Jerr'ah and his dumbass son will keep paying Dak to try and prove they made the right choice when giving him that big contract. We have 25 years of post-Jimmy history to look back on and not one has Jerr'ah ever tried to do it any other way the way that makes him look good regardless of results.

The reality is they are paying Dak to much to sit him. So Jerr'ah won't "Romo" him for Coop.

The interesting thing is they are only on the hook with him until 2024 as the last two years are voidable.

Would they cut him next year and take the hit? While staring Coop and drafting the next guy?

It has been pretty clear that the drop off between the two is not large so do they want to continue to pay top dollar for a guy not really much better than the back up?

My guess is that Jerr'ah and his dumbass son will keep paying Dak to try and prove they made the right choice when giving him that big contract. We have 25 years of post-Jimmy history to look back on and not one has Jerr'ah ever tried to do it any other way the way that makes him look good regardless of results.

100 pct your last paragraph sadly. Which is a shame because Dak is a slightly richer man's version of RG3 to me. His career path seems better suited to follow Wentz than a franchise foundation

I didn’t know until right now that Steve Gregory is on the Miami coaching staff

That folks is called “posturing” (what Tua was doing with his fingers ) and is a sign of major neurological injury , generally from a head injury. Or maybe he just “hurt his back” again . Miami lying sacks of crap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom