2022 NFL Thread | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

That zoomed in close shot of his hand doing that might be the worst thing I’ve ever seen live. Made me sick instantly.
What was he doing? I wasn't watching.

That folks is called “posturing” (what Tua was doing with his fingers ) and is a sign of major neurological injury , generally from a head injury. Or maybe he just “hurt his back” again . Miami lying sacks of crap

Whoever was responsible for and in the know on that BS should lose their jobs at the least and go to jail at the worst. They might’ve just ruined a man’s life.

If they show the replay one more time im never watching thursday night again.

I hope he’s alright. Can’t believe if its that bad they ever let him back on the field this week
I have to ask - do you honestly think it was his back that he hurt last week?

If they show the replay one more time im never watching thursday night again.

I hope he’s alright. Can’t believe if its that bad they ever let him back on the field this week
Shocked they showed another replay.

Also, last week’s situation could be completely coincidental to this, but this is truly an awful look on the Dolphins’ training staff.

I wish that the NFL would stop pretending they care about head injuries. They only pretend to so they have something to fall back on when it’s litigate.

They’ll only care if a big name QB croaks when he’s 40.

An OL or safety doesn’t quite put enough heat on.

Any Given Sunday…..realest “ridiculous” movie ever. Can’t watch this game anymore, I’m putting on Seinfeld reruns.

Also, last week’s situation could be completely coincidental to this, but this is truly an awful look on the Dolphins’ training staff.
The first zoom in was NUTS, to where I was looking for the remote to turn it. Can’t believe they showed the replays like that.

But we’re living in an era where soulless pieces of upload literal murders on social media, and social media doesn’t even do anything about it.

Dude is 100% an azzhole but he is 100000% right here

I have to ask - do you honestly think it was his back that he hurt last week?

With it being the NFL, with the power of the NFLPA and the negative attention already on the Dolphins I couldn’t bring myself to believe they’d lie about a serious head injury then double down on it.

I still don’t even know if that’s the case considering he was all but rag dolled by a 330+ lb linemen there.

It’s just an awful look. I hope he’s able to come back from that. Makes me think of how bad the Kelly Bryant knock out could have really been in the dome.

I would not root for a player, of any team, to come back into a game knowing he has a head injury. I watched that happen with Matt Moore vs the Steelers in the playoffs several years ago. Was absolutely horrific and I never forgave Gase

They’ll only care if a big name QB croaks when he’s 40.

An OL or safety doesn’t quite put enough heat on.

Any Given Sunday…..realest “ridiculous” movie ever. Can’t watch this game anymore, I’m putting on Seinfeld reruns.
They will never actually care because that would be admitting they’ve been hiding chit for decades. I usually don’t let myself pretend to care about things like this because I will always watch anyways but this is just so egregious.

If any investigation reveals wrongdoing, some people could/should be jailed. The worst side of sports is riding a kids competitiveness into serious injury for ultimately nothing

Looks to me like he had a pre-existing condition with his brain-stem and/or neck. There’s a question of willful or gross negligence if that underlying condition should have been discovered after last week.

His physical reaction to the same type of impact this week is orders of magnitude worse than last week.

Let this be a reminder (cause I’m sure they already know ) the NFL and teams don’t give a flying FFFF ABOUT YOU beyond patching you up with enough spit and tape so you can take a snap.

Attachments

• ABB8EF18-E4C3-49AF-B9DB-DBFED13FD193.jpeg
    ABB8EF18-E4C3-49AF-B9DB-DBFED13FD193.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 24
Looks to me like he had a pre-existing condition with his brain-stem and/or neck. There’s a question of willful or gross negligence if that underlying condition should have been discovered after last week.

His physical reaction to the same type of impact this week is orders of magnitude worse than last week.
Of course his brain was not given enough time to heal after injured just a few days ago. This is malpractice on so many levels . I was stupefied an “independent” physician would have the balls to clear him for THE SECOND HALF last Sunday . That doc is in deep doo doo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom