2022 NFL Thread | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

I have no idea how that works, legally. Not a contract lawyer, but I'd assume if things are officially official, there isn't any going back on it without a breach of contract and potential major lawsuit. But again, I really am not sure how these deals are constructed, from a legal perspective.
It already passed last years budget. It's political pandering. Good luck to whoever tries to blow it up.

Why do they need a new stadium again? Oh right they don't, Mara/Jerry said so. What a disgrace.
Supposedly the upper deck only has 10 more years left on it's lifespan.

Why do they need a new stadium again? Oh right they don't, Mara/Jerry said so. What a disgrace.
Supposedly the upper deck only has 10 more years left on it's lifespan.

Yeah there actually is a structural reason, although it's no secret that NFL owners are always pushing for new stadiums so they can make more money.

I usually understand just diving on a fumble but Baltimore had like 6 guys around that. That would have been an easy touchdown.

Yeah there actually is a structural reason, although it's no secret that NFL owners are always pushing for new stadiums so they can make more money.
I totally agree that there is some wasteful spending on stadiums. It's one of my pet peeves. But the Bills has lasted 50 years. It's not like the Georgia Dome that only lasted 25 or several other examples like that.

Neither the stadium or home looks like too much fun for ol' Tom right now. Quitting while you're ahead might look more attractive now. Guess that's what happens when you only think about yourself.

Last edited:
Lol

W6QrusN_d.webp

I just for the life of me can't figure out what's wrong with Russ. Only thing I can come up with is hidden injury. He's missed 4 games in his career, the 4th being last week. He's got a 65% completion rate for his career, and he's 33 yrs old. W T F

Denver doesn’t seem to have a professional level coaching staff. They make these crazy amateur mistakes like delay of game on a kickoff and a one receiver pattern Hail Mary

Denver doesn’t seem to have a professional level coaching staff. They make these crazy amateur mistakes like delay of game on a kickoff and a one receiver pattern Hail Mary
We don't. If we lose, that plane will come back with some empty seats.

That was an amazing camera angle by Fox on that Cowboys TD that got reversed by replay. Just perfect showing his foot was just barely out of bounds.

Oh look. Another rough the passer that wasn't roughing the passer that changes the momentum of the game.

Oh look. Another rough the passer that wasn't roughing the passer that changes the momentum of the game.

Game was set to be a blowout if not for that call. With that said- Fields is figuring it out. Bears are going to be solid in the near future. Couple players short but close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom