2022 NFL Thread | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

L.O.L.

At the Panthers dumbass WR who got a dumb celebration penalty so they biffed what would’ve been the game winning extra point.
And the idiot announcers had no clue that the extra point was about to be a long FG until they actually lined up

It's a dumb rule
Yup. Not a lot different than when they flagged SU for celebrating the TD against Oklahoma in ‘94….an absolutely pointless and stupid penalty call that cost us the game.

Zach Wilson is the worst player I've ever seen. What a joke.
It’s basically like drafting any random guy from the MAC and then just making him a starting NFL QB

Some putrid offense in these late afternoon games

“#80 on the Giants looks like he has poop stuck in his hair.”

— my 5 year old.

1667166489192.jpeg

It's a dumb rule
And yet still a rule he should have -and likely did- know about. I like that he was smiling and laughing on the sideline while his team lined up for the extra extra point. Karma is a bich

And yet still a rule he should have -and likely did- know about. I like that he was smiling and laughing on the sideline while his team lined up for the extra extra point. Karma is a bich

Karma? For being happy about scoring a huge touchdown on a play that happens once every few years?

Game was set to be a blowout if not for that call. With that said- Fields is figuring it out. Bears are going to be solid in the near future. Couple players short but close.

Not to mention the fumble that had no clear view that they decided was irrefutable. Refs gave them 14 points.

It's bad enough that the AFC South stinks but they also have 3 of the worst uniforms; just go away.

People actually paid to watch the Texans do whatever it is you call what they did today was.

Certainly not close to a "Generational Talent"..whatever that means.
My antenna went up that he may not be all he’s cracked up to be that championship game vs LSU. He was just plain missing wide open receivers all game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom