2022 NFL Thread | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

I was told the bears couldn’t move the bal
I was also told New England had a top notch D

I mean yeah there are a couple obvious top teams but there is still a ton that happens week to week. NFL can be extremely variable. Bears with 33 against NE? Who had that? Panthers beating the bucs

You don’t show up you can lose.

If the phins beat Detroit I think they’ll be right back on track for a wildcard spot.

The defense plays much better with Tua back imo

If the phins beat Detroit I think they’ll be right back on track for a wildcard spot.

The defense plays much better with Tua back imo
Also when they face a terrible QB

The big Circa pool down to 2% left when last year it was at almost 50% after 7 weeks is pretty crazy. This week the big choices were bucs / pats and both got killed.

Zappe has been a nice story but they need to get Mac on the same page with the system and move forward. Neither is great but Mac is a better player than Zappe.

If you have two QBs, you have no QB

The Zappe come down was the most predictable thing ever. Amazing what happens when you face a decent defense and they have 2 games of tape to scout. Pats being in QB purgatory is the dream of every Bills, Jets, and Dolphins fan. We've been waiting decades for this......

The Zappe come down was the most predictable thing ever. Amazing what happens when you face a decent defense and they have 2 games of tape to scout. Pats being in QB purgatory is the dream of every Bills, Jets, and Dolphins fan. We've been waiting decades for this...

It's so true about the film. They were knocking down passes, the TD he threw I am pretty sure Bees could have connected with that after a 6 pack of genny light.

He isn't the 2nd coming of Tom Brady, most likely serviceable back up who will need a viable running game to be somewhat productive

I agree with those that think they need to get Mac healthy and build him back up.

The vaunted Pats D was a disaster last night. Pats were outcoached and outplayed all over the field last night. Even the great Bill Belichick has a bad night once in a while.

The Zappe come down was the most predictable thing ever. Amazing what happens when you face a decent defense and they have 2 games of tape to scout. Pats being in QB purgatory is the dream of every Bills, Jets, and Dolphins fan. We've been waiting decades for this...
IDK what you're talking about Aikman said last year they've got their QB for the next 20years.

It’s generally difficult for me to sympathize with Brady, but AB is a complete POS

is this deal definite if Zeldin gets elected? He didn't sound like a fan of the deal in the debate.

I have no idea how that works, legally. Not a contract lawyer, but I'd assume if things are officially official, there isn't any going back on it without a breach of contract and potential major lawsuit. But again, I really am not sure how these deals are constructed, from a legal perspective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom