2022 NFL Thread | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

FOUR dropped INTs for Tuanon. It’s incredible how he greases the ball

Miami had no business winning with how incredibly stupid McDaniel managed the game. He managed the game as if he was up against Mahommes instead of Pickett

I’m having a brain freeze. Who was the former orangemen who played safety for the Steelers like 10 years ago? Like Anthony something maybe.
Didn’t Bill Hurley have a cup of coffees with the Steelers as a DB?

Scores lie. Lions were on the 1 yard line down 10-6 at Dallas with 12:20 left in the 4th. They’re about to be up 13-10 with just 12 minutes left , and the pressure was mounting on Dak and the mediocre Dallas offense.

Williams fumbles at the goal line. Cowboys end up winning 24-6. It looks like a blow out

I’m so glad I’m not invested in any way at all. I occasionally see a few minutes here and there and it’s all bad. There are some seriously mediocre quarterbacks starting today that are barely practice squad players.

I’m so glad I’m not invested in any way at all. I occasionally see a few minutes here and there and it’s all bad. There are some seriously mediocre quarterbacks starting today that are barely practice squad players.
The gap between the handful of truly good teams and the rest of the league is the size of the Grand Canyon

The gap between the handful of truly good teams and the rest of the league is the size of the Grand Canyon
Which is crazy, because this used to be the “parity” league.

Which is crazy, because this used to be the “parity” league.
Still a long way to go for the NFL. Last season the Bengals lost to the Jets and Browns back to back in October and the Chiefs were 3-4 heading into November. Buffalo was the clear favorite at this time last year and then proceeded to lose 4 out of 6 including at Jacksonville.

The refusal of the official to flag the out of bounds shove by the Clemson player after the same thing was flagged when 99 from SU did it, said it all. I understand the SU OL had trouble with the Clemson rush, but they were NOT the only ones holding. Is there any wonder Clemson has such an overwhelming home record?
and it's not just vs Syracuse. I've seen other league games when Clemson is threatened the refs protect them late.

If you’re still gambling on NFL games, you might have a problem.

Nobody knows anything, this year. Games are impossible to predict.
1666634993538.jpeg

Not to humble brag but I've doing well on betting so far this year.

This season there have been some surprises, but I've been trying to avoid big spreads on teams like the Packers and Bucs since they haven't been good
I'm having my best year in decent sized survivor pool.

Where does it say to go for it on 4th and 3 up 6 with a chip shot FG? I don’t think these people are using the info appropriately
disconnect between theory and execution also. Some of these times going for it is the right move but then they call the stupidest plays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom