2022 NFL Thread | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

Roquan Smith to the Ravens for a 2nd and a 5th. Another Bills rival with a major upgrade trade while we stand Pat .

The Ravens picked up Roquan Smith from the Bears for a 3rd and 5th rounder. I think it is a great steal and an important missing piece for the Ravens.

Really nice deal for Chicago to get that much value for a guy they were probably going to let walk in the offseason. He's been relatively disappointing this year too and is overrated in general IMO.

Roquan Smith to the Ravens for a 2nd and a 5th. Another Bills rival with a major upgrade trade while we stand Pat .

How about we wait for the deadline to actually pass first before getting upset.

He’s in the last year of his rookie deal and wants a huge payday. Ravens need a WR - not sure how much this move helps them.
They could really use a WR, but their defense has also blown lead after lead all year and while their DBs have been hurt and could theoretically be a strength by the end of the season, they simply have bad LBs. If Roquan is as good as his reputation, it’s a big acquisition for them; maybe bigger than any WR available. I think Roquan is generally overrated though.

I don’t ever remember the NFL trade deadline being a big thing that swings things for one team going forward the way the MLB and NBA deadlines often are.

Jacoby Brissett would be an upgrade for several teams at quarterback

I grew very tired of all of the Burrow chatter. His corny and contrived persona didn’t help at all.
I'm a Bengal fan and I"m sick of it. The D got us to the Super Bowl - the kicker and Burrow have both been having rough seasons - oh and Zac Taylor is the worst coach in the league.

I'm a Bengal fan and I"m sick of it. The D got us to the Super Bowl - the kicker and Burrow have both been having rough seasons - oh and Zac Taylor is the worst coach in the league.
The Bengals and Bucs look a lot like each other this year. They both run the most basic offenses in the league. It's throw deep or throw short. And Mixon is washed. Surprising in 2022 that coaches on that staff aren't more creative.

Pretty effective “block”

To my understanding, that's a Tom Landry idea called "influencing." He'd have a guard pull knowing the MLB would follow him, then run a counter back inside into a big empty space. :)

This may be the first time in like 10 years im half looking forward to a rematch in Buffalo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom