2022 NFL Thread | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

Will improve as Chubb’s integrated. Hot and cold. I like our chances for the division after this weekend. Chicago’s much better than their record
After watching Buffalo the last couple weeks, I can no longer laugh this off

What would Kliff Kingsbury be doing if he wasn’t attractive? High school health teacher and football coach?

Jets over Bills? That might cool down the many obnoxious Bills fans I know a bit which is good, but the few Jets fans I know (less of them but they’re even more obnoxious) will surely be coming out of the woodwork.

To everyone who thought that Seattle being underdogs to the cardinals was a Vegas trap begging you to take the Seahawks, remember this game. Vegas gets it wrong all the time

To everyone who thought that Seattle being underdogs to the cardinals was a Vegas trap begging you to take the Seahawks, remember this game. Vegas gets it wrong all the time
I watched Seattle throttle my Giants and I’ve watched Arizona suck and look out of sorts every time they’ve been on TV.

I would’ve picked Seattle in a heartbeat if I was a betting man.

Kenneth Walker is a STUD, I’m baffled how he wasn’t their RB1 from day 1. Loving Geno Smith playing great - really tired of meathead football fans trashing young QBs and giving up on them early in their careers when they play for crappy teams.

Prevent defense doesn't always work
They were also playing prevent offense, Rams never even tried to get a first down on their last possession.Had a easy first down but didn’t want to go out of bounds and stop the clock so Kupp slides 5 yards short to keep clock running.
Stupid football!

I'll say it again the Chiefs are better on the road. Arrowhead the most overrated thing ever.

The amount of flags in this game is insane, and yet I've seen a few that weren't called lol. Also have to mute Collinsworth for over the top ball washing. Now we have our 4th game of the day that's 17-17 with 2 min left

Last edited:
The amount of flags in this game is insane, and yet I've seen a few that weren't called lol. Also have to mute Collinsworth for over the top ball washing. Now we have our 4th game of the day that's 17-17 with 2 min left
what were your thoughts on the officiating overall?

Can’t believe the titans kept it as close as they did considering they don’t have a functional Qb

I watched Seattle throttle my Giants and I’ve watched Arizona suck and look out of sorts every time they’ve been on TV.

I would’ve picked Seattle in a heartbeat if I was a betting man.

Kenneth Walker is a STUD, I’m baffled how he wasn’t their RB1 from day 1. Loving Geno Smith playing great - really tired of meathead football fans trashing young QBs and giving up on them early in their careers when they play for crappy teams.
I think that Arizona being really bad made the fact they were favored difficult to fathom. They’re very, very bad

The Bills are now -550 to win the division while the Fish are +575. Bettors haven't gotten comfortable with the notion that Miami will win the division.
That means nothing. That just means Vegas knows people bet favorites and are protecting themselves. Tyreek hill is on pace for a 2k yard receiving season. That team is for real and has the current tie break against Buffalo. I think we’re better overall and should win the division , but I’d take those +575 odds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom