2022 NFL Thread | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

Calvin Ridley to the Jags was not a trade I was expecting today. Super fun trade deadline.

Now somebody save Brandin Cooks from the Texans.

Calvin Ridley to the Jags was not a trade I was expecting today. Super fun trade deadline.

Now somebody save Brandin Cooks from the Texans.
That contract makes it tough

So the Dolphins flipped the three 1st rounders from the Trey Lance deal into... Jaylen Waddle, Tyreek Hill, and Bradley Chubb. I know it is after the fact, but that is a haul.

In the Chubb deal today, they were also able to get out of their big free agency splash, Chase Edmonds. He didn't fit their style and was an overpay imo. Right after that deal, they call up San Fran and get coaches ol' boy, Jeff Wilson.

Nice day of dealing for the Phins. Does it close the gap enough with Buffalo though?

Last edited:
So the Dolphins flipped the three 1st rounders from the Trey Lance deal into... Jaylen Waddle, Tyreek Hill, and Bradley Chubb. I know it is after the fact, but that is a haul.

In the Chubb deal today, they were also able to get out of their big free agency splash, Chase Edmondson. He didn't fit their style and was an overpay imo. Right after that deal, they call up San Fran and get coaches ol' boy, Jeff Wilson.

Nice day of dealing for the Phins. Does it close the gap enough with Buffalo though?
I don’t think so but it puts them on that next tier of teams that can potentially take advantage if Buffalo and KC falter for some reason.

Stranger things have happened. Nobody had the Bengals going to the Superbowl last year.

In the Chubb deal today, they were also able to get out of their big free agency splash, Chase Edmondson. He didn't fit their style and was an overpay imo. Right after that deal, they call up San Fran and get coaches ol' boy, Jeff Wilson.

Buffalo traded a RB for another undersized RB. Huge move

A Raiders team going nowhere doesn't trade anyone SMH

From starting QB to scout team DT...
hes five-feet-nothing.
A hundred and nothing.
And he's got hardly a speck of athletic ability.
And he hung in with the best college football team in the land — for two years
oh wait, that was someone else.

Love Yellowstone, but that preview intertwined with the NFL just now, was terrible. Just leave things alone sometimes.

So the Bengals and Rams played in last year's Super Bowl.
I remember when the Bengals played in the 1988 Super Bowl and the Rams the 1989 NFC title game - and then were basically the two worst franchises in football for the next decade. You just never know.

35-0 at half shouldn’t happen in the NFL

Rodgers with another redzone int against the worst defense in the NFL. This is hilarious.

I thought the Dolphins were supposed to have a good defense?
Wins a win, if they pull this out

Fields ran well today. Sometimes athletic qb’s takeover.

Ok but what’s up with their defense?
Will improve as Chubb’s integrated. Hot and cold. I like our chances for the division after this weekend. Chicago’s much better than their record

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom