2022 NFL Thread | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

That means nothing. That just means Vegas knows people bet favorites and are protecting themselves. Tyreek hill is on pace for a 2k yard receiving season. That team is for real and has the current tie break against Buffalo. I think we’re better overall and should win the division , but I’d take those +575 odds
Nah the nfl betting market is mighty efficient. People like to bet road favorites -6, they don't like to lay a price on the moneyline.
Also the current tiebreak means squat. A game up with the h2h home game in hand is a much better spot.

Bills got a tough matchup next week. Would love to see the East tied up half way through the season.

Lets put our differences aside and enjoy the Pats in last?

what were your thoughts on the officiating overall?
I'm sure kc fan can name some missed calls for them. That said, can anyone explain why Kelce didn't get a penalty in his hissy fit ripping his helmet off and no call while clearly on the field? Or the pancake block in the back on a d lineman when Mahomes scrambled right for a long gain or td, can't remember which?

That means nothing. That just means Vegas knows people bet favorites and are protecting themselves. Tyreek hill is on pace for a 2k yard receiving season. That team is for real and has the current tie break against Buffalo. I think we’re better overall and should win the division , but I’d take those +575 odds
That's kinda why I pointed out the odds. If anybody has serious conviction that Miami can win the division then they should have at it.

Foles should be the starter in Indy. Irsay set up Reich to fail by mandating he start Ehlinger.

I'm sure kc fan can name some missed calls for them. That said, can anyone explain why Kelce didn't get a penalty in his hissy fit ripping his helmet off and no call while clearly on the field? Or the pancake block in the back on a d lineman when Mahomes scrambled right for a long gain or td, can't remember which?
I'm still trying to figure out that 'block in the back' that happened somewhere outside of St Louis on a 10yd Henry run.
Unreal how they luckbox every single one of these night games.

I'm still trying to figure out that 'block in the back' that happened somewhere outside of St Louis on a 10yd Henry run.
Unreal how they luckbox every single one of these night games.
Tennessee with Willis at QB this year
GB with Love at QB last year

I'll say it again the Chiefs are better on the road. Arrowhead the most overrated thing ever.
They can still intimidate referees. See last month Monday night game vs the Raiders

They can still intimidate referees. See last month Monday night game vs the Raiders
Yes that's a factor. Also the phantom PI that negated an int when they were losing 10-0 to LA.
The fact that they need those breaks is weird when they're a juggernaut so often on the road.

Much rather lose on a bomb like when the Jets' defensive coordinator whose name I can't remember but his nickname was Dr. Heat called a zero blitz and lost a game vs. the Raiders in 2020 or 2021 than getting nickel and dimed to death like Brady did to Rams.

Much rather lose on a bomb like when the Jets' defensive coordinator whose name I can't remember but his nickname was Dr. Heat called a zero blitz and lost a game vs. the Raiders in 2020 or 2021 than getting nickel and dimed to death like Brady did to Rams.

That would be former Bills HC Gregg Williams

Jake Haener will be the best QB in this draft class

Cisco just knocked out JuJu and then hurt MVS in back to back plays lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom