2022 NFL Thread | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

So many great takes on Tua throughout the year.

The Dolphins too

So many great takes on Tua throughout the year.

The Dolphins too
1668377345753.jpeg

I won’t put it in the Buffalo thread, but that was not a catch by Evans. What’s the point of a replay official if they can’t look at that
Sucks for Minnesota that they didn't have the timeout to use to plead for the booth.

I won’t put it in the Buffalo thread, but that was not a catch by Evans. What’s the point of a replay official if they can’t look at that

Yeah it prolly should’ve been overturned

But I think the Bills might’ve had still had a shot at a long FG, the Vikings played prevent defense

Sucks for Minnesota that they didn't have the timeout to use to plead for the booth.
Is there not a magic person that has all the TV views that can correct calls now?

Is there not a magic person that has all the TV views that can correct calls now?
There is but they are slow/incompetent. I've seen teams use timeouts to give them more time/plead for a review.

40 million dollar QB gets the ball with 2 minutes to go. Didn't even get a first down.

This team is going nowhere in the postseason with him at the helm.

I’m tired of the defense running to the end zone camera after a turnover. Corny.
The best is when there is a penalty negating the turnover, and they continue to complete the celebratory shenanigans

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom