2022 NFL Thread | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

The Ravens only have one game left with a team over 500 the rest of the season. Plus, they are healthier than they've been in two years. They should run the table.

Davis...but yes...hilarious for the “refs hate us” crowd
Even if it was overturned, they’d still have gotten into fg range. It was always going to happen

The Ravens only have one game left with a team over 500 the rest of the season. Plus, they are healthier than they've been in two years. They should run the table.
Half agree; I got +750 to win AFC last week. Good value considering they're a lock in the division.
Would take the Over on 1 more loss though; there's no gimmes on the road schedule.

Even if it was overturned, they’d still have gotten into fg range. It was always going to happen
Do we really have cats lurking the Bills thread all year waiting for them to get a call. Congrats on finally getting to post something like this in *checks notes* week 10 vs another snakebitten team.
Hasn't even been that much griping since the Tampa fiasco last yr anyways.

Half agree; I got +750 to win AFC last week. Good value considering they're a lock in the division.
Would take the Over on 1 more loss though; there's no gimmes on the road schedule.
Winning the AFC is another matter. Lamar hasn't done anything in the playoffs.

For sure.

But the refs aren’t against you. Or anyone.

For sure.

But the refs aren’t against you. Or anyone.
Normally I would agree. But that Houston playoff game where those NFL elite guardsmen showed up on the field and took a TD off the board argues otherwise. Those guardsmen had not been seen before, nor heard from since

Tough break for Philly. Graham clearly didn’t realize he was down until it was too late.

I was kinda hoping Philly would come to NY undefeated.

Now Im hoping that game will be for first place.

Tough break for Philly. Graham clearly didn’t realize he was down until it was too late.

That was such a bonehead play

Eagles played horrible

Washington deserved to win. Eagles D just wasn’t good enough.

The non facemask on the fumble was rough.

The roughing call was typical NFL. They love making that call.

Yeah.. right call by rule... but BG was clearly laying up.

That obvious missed face mask no-call that caused Goedert to turn it over was a momentum killer. Game was shifting back to Philly until then.

Birds played bad nonetheless. D wasn't great, too many turnovers, etc. I will say for home field.. the home field refs were not in Philly tonight. The Gardner-Johnson personal foul when he clearly got the guy in bounds was just another that stood out. Oh well, on to the next one...

That roughing call against Philly is everything wrong with todays NFL. The guy was already committed to hitting Heineke before Heineke gave himself up. Then Heineke takes a knee and Philly dude is basically already committed to launching himself , but to his credit, holds up, but still makes some contact . Flag thrown , game over.

I don’t care who won that game. I’m a bills fan. When you sign up to play in the NFL, you sign up for a degree of violence . It’s part and parcel of the deal. To call that bs, yet miss that egregious face mask earlier in the quarter? It’s everything wrong with this league of contradictions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom