2022 NFL Thread | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

The Chicago Bears have never once had a good offense and most likely never will. It’s unbelievable.

* I don’t care how accurate the first part of that statement is - it’s perception and I think it’s mostly accurate too.

And that NFL commentator was a former NFL PK (Jay Feeley). It was a crazy statement but the Cleveland PK nailed a game winner last week that would have been good from 70.
its much easier to kick a fg from 58 that would have been good from 70 than it is to actually kick a fg from 70, proven by the fact that the latter has never occurred in the history of an NFL game.

I hear ya on Hackett. Wow he has been a train wreck down the stretch in these two games.

Wilson is fine but - and I said this at the end of last season - he's not the same guy he was 3-4 years ago. That doesn't mean Denver can't win plenty of games this year but they need solid defense and a balanced attack to get it done.
the money they gave him and the draft capital is what you would give up for the 3-4 years ago guy. That is my point. My point isn't that wilson is useless garbage. It's that they overpaid big time for a now serviceable QB.

The Chicago Bears have never once had a good offense and most likely never will. It’s unbelievable.

* I don’t care how accurate the first part of that statement is - it’s perception and I think it’s mostly accurate too.
Oh boy, the Bears are on prime time football. I can't wait! - says nobody in the last 30 years

Fields is awful.

Fields is awful.
It's honestly crazy how this organization has handled the whole situation. They traded up to take him #11 and then gave him arguably the worst OLine in the NFL, arguably the worst group of offensive weapons in the NFL, fired the coaching staff and made him start over in a new system, and won't even really let him attempt to play football.

Birds looking good in prime time. Love me some Slay. He is getting the better of Jefferson tonight.

Aaaaaaand poof goes anyones 6 pt Steelers teaser

Aaaaaaand poof goes anyones 6 pt Steelers teaser
20220922_232927.jpg

Gambling gods were on my side tonight

Haha yup exactly
Well the result is all that matters. I’ve been on a painful streak of hitting the first two parlay legs then getting groin shotted on the final. My last one was just needing the ravens to beat Miami. I was already counting the cash at 35-14

Tomlin with an incredible punt. Down 9, 4minutes left. Dumber than anything Nate Hackett has done so far and nobody says a word.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom