2022 Schedule Guesses | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Schedule Guesses

They accidentally had it published on their website over the weekend if you changed the 2020-2021 part of their default schedule URL to 2021-2022.

But they must have noticed - and I forgot to copy the whole thing down before they realized.

I wasn't going to lose sleep over not getting it "early," but I thought it was funny and kind of an amateur mistake from a D1 athletic department.

2C4DA3B7-736C-4B5B-8390-8A4B5AE52E5C.jpeg

^

Knew eagle eyes JC would catch that schedule omission

taking a closer dook, the other single game acc opponent be at home

Hop could very likely start the season 2-5 and still be a very good team. Nice for Syracuse to get them when they do, at the end of a very tough five game stretch. Should obviously be an emotional game for Petro.

Until the official schedule is released for 2022, I thought it might be helpful to keep a running tally for confirmed dates. So far we only have two, one of which is a scrimmage, so not much to go on, yet. Also keep in mind there are rumors that Syracuse will scrimmage Loyola on February 5th.

January 29th - Vermont - Home (Scrimmage)
March 12th - at Johns Hopkins

Hop could very likely start the season 2-5 and still be a very good team. Nice for Syracuse to get them when they do, at the end of a very tough five game stretch. Should obviously be an emotional game for Petro.

Could be good for the Orange in that Hopkins will very likely be worn out after that stretch. But another way of looking at it is: Hop will be seriously battle tested by then, while Syracuse may not be to that extent. It will be Hop's 7th game and probably Cuse's 5th? or so, and that early season schedule will surely include a couple of Stony Brook/Holy Cross/Colgate/Binghamton/Hobart types. Either way emotions on both sides will be incredibly high.

Could be good for the Orange in that Hopkins will very likely be worn out after that stretch. But another way of looking at it is: Hop will be seriously battle tested by then, while Syracuse may not be to that extent. It will be Hop's 7th game and probably Cuse's 5th? or so, and that early season schedule will surely include a couple of Stony Brook/Holy Cross/Colgate/Binghamton/Hobart types. Either way emotions on both sides will be incredibly high.
also former SU commit Russ Maher now at Hop.

Hopkins and Cuse will both have a week to rest.

Hop is the home team , Cuse will be traveling by bus and likely the morning of game .

Cuse 4 preceding games will be as physically and mentally exhausting as Hop preceding 4 games .

Of the two ,Hopkins has been touted as the team trending up.

Hopkins and Cuse will both have a week to rest.

Hop is the home team , Cuse will be traveling by bus and likely the morning of game .

Cuse 4 preceding games will be as physically and mentally exhausting as Hop preceding 4 games .

Of the two ,Hopkins has been touted as the team trending up.

We travel the night before the game.

Motel 6 always leaves the light on for us.

no one is talking about the dark cloud that has quietly creeped in, hopefully it will pass and ways wont revert back

I think he’s referring to Covid and the presence of a new variant, and the impact that might have on the spring season. For road games last year I don’t think the team was allowed to stay overnight in hotels and had to bus back and forth day of games.

I think he’s referring to Covid and the presence of a new variant, and the impact that might have on the spring season. For road games last year I don’t think the team was allowed to stay overnight in hotels and had to bus back and forth day of games.
Got it. Thanks

How so? All four of Hop's preceding 4 opponents were quarterfinalists last year. Syracuse's preceding 4 will probably include at least one, possibly two or three teams who did not even make the NCAA tournament.

Penn has their 2022 schedule posted

Posted: Denver, Cleveland State, Air Force, Loyola, Towson, Princeton, Delaware, Dartmouth, High Point, Jacksonville, Bellarmine, Marist, VMI, Binghamton, Bucknell, John Hopkins, Georgetown, Penn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom