2022 Schedule Guesses | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Schedule Guesses

Is that a number they give to a freshman or do they actually make him earn it at the college level?

Lockwood, Casey Powell, Mikey Powell, Hardy and Evans were issued the number as freshmen.

Gait, Ryan Powell, Jammer, JoJo switched to 22 when it became available.

Lockwood, Casey Powell, Mikey Powell, Hardy and Evans were issued the number as freshmen.

Gait, Ryan Powell, Jammer, JoJo switched to 22 when it became available.
Got it. Thx

Oof real early. Hopefully Maryland takes time to gel with out Bernhardt.
The Terps are set to return 5 of 6 starters, so I don't know if the gelling time will be long.

The Terps are set to return 5 of 6 starters, so I don't know if the gelling time will be long.

True but the one departure was the QB and main focal point/conductor of the offense. Kind of a big deal.

Couldn't you have let us dream a little longer? lol. Seriously though, I have the Terps as preseason number 2 after UVA. Both teams are returning a ton of proven talent. Seeing how the Orange compete against Maryland will determine a lot as to how the season goes. Do they hang in and battle as they did against Duke? or do they fold as they did in their other losses. It's a great early test for the Orange

True but the one departure was the QB and main focal point/conductor of the offense. Kind of a big deal.
Perhaps, although Maryland has good choices for leading the offense.
I think maybe a better hope is to dominate the face-offs, keeping Maryland's offense off the field and preventing them from developing any rhythm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom