2022 Schedule Guesses | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Schedule Guesses

@ Albany.
The Mindy Project Yes GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Anyone know when “new” season tickets go on sale? I know renewals are open, but I’ll be buying my own seasons this year.

I was pretty close on the Hopkins schedule!

I had Georgetown and Navy as Tuesday games when we actually did Friday/Sunday weekend doubles on both.

Had Virginia/Syracuse and OSU/PSU weekends flipped.

-

Life got busy for me all of a sudden, and I haven't been keeping up with schedule releases the last week or so. I'm going to try to catch up on schedule releases this evening. I know that the rest of the Big East conference schedules can be implied based on what is out now, and I'm assuming there probably are some more that can be too.

Unless Hopkins has a “better” home game, I think I’m going to that BU game on the 16th.

So what's the verdict:

BU @ Loyola, PSU @ Hopkins, or wait and see how everyone is doing come April?

Thinking on it. It’s nice to have an option.

I have a friend who lives in hampden. If he’s around we’ll probably visit him then walk over to Homewood. If not we’ll probably use it as an excuse to check out Ridley.

The only thing that could cause us to deviate is an awkward start time since we’re coming down from Southern Pa (about an hour ride).

A little surprised that SU agreed to play at Albany, had heard there was pushback internally about re-scheduling that game after it was changed back to SU last year. Assume SU decided to throw Marr a bone.

A little surprised that SU agreed to play at Albany, had heard there was pushback internally about re-scheduling that game after it was changed back to SU last year. Assume SU decided to throw Marr a bone.
Glad they did though. It has been a long time coming.

UMBC 2022 schedule is posted

Working on updating schedule matrixes now. I think it's particularly interesting that UMBC only has 11 games scheduled. I'd say that 12 regular season contests has been the usual minimum in recent years.

I wonder what they are thinking.

Don't know if this one was already posted or not, but anyway...

First five games:
@ Ohio State
@ Michigan
@ Notre Dame
@ Marquette
@ High Point

Woof.

And now that I look at it, another team with fewer games than normal - 10 in this case.

Updated 2022 schedule matrices.

ACC, Big Ten, Ivy League, Big East, Patriot League:

CAA, America East, SoCon, ASUN, NEC, MAAC:
2022 NCAAL Matrix B.pdf

By my count, 25 of 73 schools have now released their full schedules.

Missing by Conference:
America East - UMass-Lowell, SUNY-Stony Brook
ACC - All
ASUN - Robert Morris, Utah
Big East - Providence, St. John's, Villanova
Big Ten - All but Hopkins
Ivy League - Brown, Cornell, Harvard, Yale
MAAC - All but Marist - Manhattan has posted conference games
NEC - All but Wagner
Patriot League - All but Bucknell and Loyola
SoCon - Richmond

Other notes:
Probably not of much interest around here, but the entirety of these conference schedules can now be inferred based on what is out now: Ivy League, Big East, CAA, AEC, SoCon, and ASUN

Some schools may have posted what they deem to be their final schedule... but take that with a grain of salt. After I made the first draft of the matrices, a game between Drexel and LIU-Post on March 5 appeared on Drexel's schedule (and it definitely wasn't there before!) So I imagine that, like last year, these schedules will be written in pencil and not pen - although I hope that there are not almost daily changes/updates during the season like there were last year.

Does a player on the current roster wear the #22 this year?

I would be surprised. Would be a nice move to a recognize one of the seniors. Dordevic would be my pick but, while he’s not expected to come back he does have an extra year. I think they put it back on the shelf for a year. At this point until Spallina shows up it might just be a distraction.

I would be surprised. Would be a nice move to a recognize one of the seniors. Dordevic would be my pick but, while he’s not expected to come back he does have an extra year. I think they put it back on the shelf for a year. At this point until Spallina shows up it might just be a distraction.
Is that a number they give to a freshman or do they actually make him earn it at the college level?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom