2023-24 NBA Season | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

He did also miss a season and half in his 30's and then 3 years from 35-37.

That is such a crazy stat though. I also didn't remember him coming off the bench for 15 games that season. One other thing I would say is I think the game now is a lot harder on bodies than it was then. There are a lot more possessions and you're responsible for covering a lot more of the court.

That said guys getting rested in the first week of the season. Eh I dunno.
One of my favorite stats: Mikal Bridges is averaging 82.5 games played the last two seasons and he’s played all 82 more than half of his seasons in his career.

He's ripping it up for my fantasy team. One of my "young dudes with upside" picks.
Maybe he is and maybe he isn’t a “franchise center” but to make this proclamation after 3 games is asinine. I’m not saying you’re claiming that but the original tweet is

Maybe he is and maybe he isn’t a “franchise center” but to make this proclamation after 3 games is asinine. I’m not saying you’re claiming that but the original tweet is
Eh, might not be that crazy. He's 19 and they can have him under contract for a long time if they want. Who knows if he keeps those numbers up this season, but he could be their guy at the 5 for a really long time.

One of my favorite stats: Mikal Bridges is averaging 82.5 games played the last two seasons and he’s played all 82 more than half of his seasons in his career.

Unless I'm reading the bbref page wrong, Bridges has never missed a game in his career. Played all 82 (or more!) 3x, and then 20 and 21 were shortened seasons and he played every game that year as well.

Bridges is the missing Nova piece the Knicks need to acquire to fully activate the nova death star. I didn't enjoy typing that, but it doesnt make it any less true.

Unless I'm reading the bbref page wrong, Bridges has never missed a game in his career. Played all 82 (or more!) 3x, and then 20 and 21 were shortened seasons and he played every game that year as well.

Bridges is the missing Nova piece the Knicks need to acquire to fully activate the nova death star. I didn't enjoy typing that, but it doesnt make it any less true.
Oh snap I forgot about the shortened seasons. Yeah that’s crazy.

Eh, might not be that crazy. He's 19 and they can have him under contract for a long time if they want. Who knows if he keeps those numbers up this season, but he could be their guy at the 5 for a really long time.
That’s not what I have in mind when I hear “franchise center”. I’m thinking multi year nba All-star plus. Literally being a guy who is a teams center for a number of years? That’s a much lower bar.

That’s not what I have in mind when I hear “franchise center”. I’m thinking multi year nba All-star plus. Literally being a guy who is a teams center for a number of years? That’s a much lower bar.
Shoulder Shrug Idk GIF by Product Hunt

And yeah I’m all in on the Wizards being trash.

They have limited talent besides Poole and Kuzma - who are in roles way too big for them, and they don’t even have a bunch of try hards so they’re not going to sneak a game by anyone off of effort. Chemistry will probably be rough. I think they’re gonna be a mess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom