2023-24 NBA Season | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

I live near Washington so I like to see the Wizards do well. This year they literally may have the worst NBA roster I've ever seen. Starting lineup is Tyus Jones, Kyle Kuzma, Jordan Poole and two people I've never heard of: Daniel Gafford and Deni Avdija.

I live near Washington so I like to see the Wizards do well. This year they literally may have the worst NBA roster I've ever seen. Starting lineup is Tyus Jones, Kyle Kuzma, Jordan Poole and two people I've never heard of: Daniel Gafford and Deni Avdija.
Don't sleep on Gafford or Avdija. Just because 99% of America never heard of them doesn't mean they are bad players.

Gafford and Avdija are two guys who have never been in my kitchen.

Wemby playing wth 5 fouls in a tight game hits a contested 3. Then another. Real natural.
Stay healthy young man

To wait to see if the shot goes in. (thats part joke part serious, but I'm not sure what the percentages are)
Sure seemed like it last night. Aren’t there other refs out there who could let the ref calling the foul know if it went in or not?

Porzingis was great last night but seemed like a lot of minutes and relying on him that much all season feels like a recipe for failure.

Sure seemed like it last night. Aren’t there other refs out there who could let the ref calling the foul know if it went in or not?

Porzingis was great last night but seemed like a lot of minutes and relying on him that much all season feels like a recipe for failure.

They are waiting to see if it goes in because if it does, they aren't going to call the foul. That's why the whistle is late. It's stupid, because a foul is a foul regardless of the outcome of the play.

They are waiting to see if it goes in because if it does, they aren't going to call the foul. That's why the whistle is late. It's stupid, because a foul is a foul regardless of the outcome of the play.
I figure they’re looking to see how much emphasis they can put into the count the bucket motion.

It’s nowhere remotely close to the worst roster ever assembled. I doubt they’re even the worst in the league this season.

It’s nowhere remotely close to the worst roster ever assembled. I doubt they’re even the worst in the league this season.
I think they will have the worst record in the league this season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom