2023-24 NBA Season | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

Totally agree — let’s watch the game. Saying the fouls were only 11-2 is not quite the win that you think.

The one that really set Darko off was with about 20 seconds Raps down 5 and Barnes takes the easy dunk to cut it to 3 and is clearly fouled in the process but since he put it in it was no call apparently. Darko is not a coach to really ever get mad.

This was within a minite after Barnes had been clearly fouled by AD on a shot. And just after the slight moving screen call made against Barrett at the moment a game tying 3 was made. if you are going to call ticky tack fouls then call the Flop made my Davis on the same play.. a technical foul. Or how about the ghost foul on Star Reaves Shot.

Or how about the basketball move offensive foul called a fragrant. A few games back in a similar play the refs deemed the same play a defensive foul (block) since the player. was not in position and was in the opponents reasonable space.

But hey let’s make it 11- 2 foul count. Instead of 23. But since you Watched the game make sure to adjust for the 2 for the fake flagrant, add a foul to reaves, deduct the ghost foul to reaves, add a davis foul, and a Davis Tech for flopping … so I agree watch the flipping game.

Last edited:
People did watch the games, and overwhelming agreed it was BS.
Overwhelming? A Clippers fan, a Raptors diehard & the usual Lakers/LeBron haters. I guess that settles that.

AD, who’s having a great season although you’d never known it on here, was 13 of 17 from the field. Raptors would’ve won if they held him to 12 or 11.

Or played D on these.

Overwhelming? A Clippers fan, a Raptors diehard & the usual Lakers/LeBron haters. I guess that settles that.

AD, who’s having a great season although you’d never known it on here, was 13 of 17 from the field. Raptors would’ve won if they held him to 12 or 11.

Or played D on these.

Yes, the overwhelming comments I see from fans reacting to the Raptors' HC postgame comments. 23 vs 2 in a quarter is ridiculous between any 2 NBA teams.

We get it- you love whatever team your boy goes to. Oh, and yes Davis is having a great year and should be starting the AS game.

Haliburton with what looks like a serious hammy strain
Grade 1, from watching him get carried off the court you would have thought he was a shot in the leg.
People did watch the games, and overwhelming agreed it was BS.
Most people don't watch the games though. They just watch social media and pile on. I do agree that it was BS. Couldn't sleep with the wind and no power so wound up watching it on league pass on my IPAD.

Or played D on these.

Oh yes, so others are biased, but you are not.

Darko who literally never gets pissed at the refs, and loses it tonight.

You must have been one of those genius fans yelling MVP for a player on a 19-19 team.

Lakers definitely should get more fouls given their style of play and talent in the paint, but 23 to 2 (fine-take away the obvious ones, call is 14-2) between any 2 NBA teams is crazy.

Yes, the overwhelming comments I see from fans reacting to the Raptors' HC postgame comments. 23 vs 2 in a quarter is ridiculous between any 2 NBA teams.

We get it- you love whatever team your boy goes to. Oh, and yes Davis is having a great year and should be starting the AS game.
I was a Lakers fan before LeBron or his mother were born. Loved Elgin Baylor, Jerry West, Gail Goodrich, et al.

I fell in love with Wilt when he was at Overbrook HS & became a fan of whatever team he played on.

And, after covering sports — and the first Cavs game ever in 1970 — for the Akron Beacon Journal, I became a LeBron fan when he was in high school.

He’s done pretty well, on and off the court. But if I point out something positive about him, I run the risk of getting pilloried.

Last edited:
Oh yes, so others are biased, but you are not.

Darko who literally never gets pissed at the refs, and loses it tonight.

You must have been one of those genius fans yelling MVP for a player on a 19-19 team.
Take some deep breaths. And don’t take out your anger on me. I live across the lake in Rochester, I’m a fan of Toronto, the city, and Toronto, the team.

Lakers definitely should get more fouls given their style of play and talent in the paint, but 23 to 2 (fine-take away the obvious ones, call is 14-2) between any 2 NBA teams is crazy.
The Lakers average the least amount of fouls in the NBA by a pretty significant margin. The Raptors average the 4th least. It wasn’t like Toronto shot a significantly greater amount of jump shots either. Both teams shot the same number of 3’s.

I was a Lakers fan before LeBron or his mother were born. Loved Elgin Baylor, Jerry West, Gail Goodrich, et al.

I fell in love with Wilt when he was at Overbrook HS & became a fan of whatever team he played on.

And, after covering sports — and the first Cavs game ever in 1970 — for the Akron Beacon Journal, I became a LeBron fan when he was in high school.
Wilt or Bill higher all time?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom