2023-24 NBA Season | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

The Hornets are so bad. Demolished by the Knicks sans Julius and OG.

Btw weird schedule quirk tomorrow - the Jazz play the Knicks at MSG tomorrow, both playing the second game of a back-to-back. However, even though it's a home game for the Knicks, they will be the one traveling tonight, because Utah is playing at Brooklyn. That probably does not happen too often.

Btw weird schedule quirk tomorrow - the Jazz play the Knicks at MSG tomorrow, both playing the second game of a back-to-back. However, even though it's a home game for the Knicks, they will be the one traveling tonight, because Utah is playing at Brooklyn. That probably does not happen too often.
Happens to the Clippers at least once a year, every year.

someone is going to have to explain to me how Cam Whitmore, a guy projected to go in the early lottery...drops to 20th in the draft..and looks exactly like a guy who should have gone in the early lottery.

On a (not really related I guess) note, the Knicks are in the middle of a 14 game stretch where they play 2 road games, 1 of which was in Brooklyn. Last night was their first game outside of NYC since January 13th, and they dont have another one until Feb 12.

On a (not really related I guess) note, the Knicks are in the middle of a 14 game stretch where they play 2 road games, 1 of which was in Brooklyn. Last night was their first game outside of NYC since January 13th, and they dont have another one until Feb 12.

The NBA schedule always seems to be pretty erratic. Prior to that, they only played three home games the entire month of December, and two of those were against Milwaukee two days apart.

The NBA schedule always seems to be pretty erratic. Prior to that, they only played three home games the entire month of December, and two of those were against Milwaukee two days apart.

Yeah it all ends up evening out (obviously) but some of the ways it get there can be weird.
I split half a season ticket package with my brother in law; through the end of December I had been to 2 games, I've already been to 4 in January and have another 3 or 4 in Feb

The Clippers are currently on their Grammy trip, aka the Road Trip From Hell. Started with the b2b in Toronto and Boston, then zigzagging to Cleveland, DC, and Detroit. Last leg is a b2b in Miami and Atlanta (a James Harden special).

Along with that, they won’t get more than a day off between games before the trade deadline. Meanwhile, the Lakers Grammy trip is shorter and easier, because of course it is. Can’t wait for the new arena.

Knicks destroyed the Jazz tonight, continuing to win without Julius and O.G.
A resilient team that's fun to watch!

Q4:
Breen: Jeff Hornacek always said he wanted to be spent at the end of games.
Clyde: I wanted to be ALMOST spent -I had to go out after the game!

Knicks destroyed the Jazz tonight, continuing to win without Julius and O.G.
A resilient team that's fun to watch!

Q4:
Breen: Jeff Hornacek always said he wanted to be spent at the end of games.
Clyde: I wanted to be ALMOST spent -I had to go out after the game!
As a kid, Clyde was my absolute favorite player. Read his autobiography a couple of times. Even had the “Clyde” Pumas.
As I remember, at one time he had the highest career FG % for a guard in NBA history.
The used to say his hands were so quick that he could steal the hubcaps off a moving car.
1706699880589.png

As a kid, Clyde was my absolute favorite player. Read his autobiography a couple of times. Even had the “Clyde” Pumas.
As I remember, at one time he had the highest career FG % for a guard in NBA history.
The used to say his hands were so quick that he could steal the hubcaps off a moving car.
View attachment 237170
One of my favorite players of all time and one of the most underrated players in history. His close out NBA final game is the best ever.

someone is going to have to explain to me how Cam Whitmore, a guy projected to go in the early lottery...drops to 20th in the draft..and looks exactly like a guy who should have gone in the early lottery.
Injury issues and personality issues

One of my favorite players of all time and one of the most underrated players in history. His close out NBA final game is the best ever.
That’s when assists were much, much tougher to get credit for.

One of the following teams doesn't fit with the others.

This reminds me to back around the Mid 2000's, when the Raptors sucked, and the Raptors became the first team to have hit a 3 pointer in something like 300 straight games.

Two silly streaks.

Last edited:
Yet he was projected that high up to the draft . Did he suddenly develop a crap personality ?
None of the people making mocks knew he had been red flagged on his medicals or about him bombing interviews.

Yet he was projected that high up to the draft . Did he suddenly develop a crap personality ?
wasn't there something on his physical that was rather alarming, worse since Mike Porter Jr from what I can remember reading. Solid pick if he can stay healthy. he can flat out score the basketball for sure, watched him play last night

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom