2023-24 Portal Options | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

I stumbled upon that last night and was wondering what the hell I was listening to. No actual insight just people bashing each other and even trashing someone on here who I’ve found to be a decent and informative poster. Kind of low class when the guy wasn’t even on to respond.

It’s a bunch of garbage and not really insightful. Style and content kinda weak

I stumbled upon that last night and was wondering what the hell I was listening to. No actual insight just people bashing each other and even trashing someone on here who I’ve found to be a decent and informative poster. Kind of low class when the guy wasn’t even on to respond.
Ok. I’ll be sure to avoid listening to that. Dean’s podcast from two days ago was pretty good.

Ok. I’ll be sure to avoid listening to that. Dean’s podcast from two days ago was pretty good.
Some people might embrace it. Its not for me and I think it's too bad that Dean has him name on it. He's done other Twitter Live's and I thought this one might be better, but they've all been pretty much the same.

We’ve had an athletic department nutritionist. But not a football dedicated one. And having a GM is a new concept. Only a couple schools have one.

That’s exactly my problem with Syracuse athletics. We don’t innovate. We aren’t creative. We sit and wait until everyone else has a GM or nutritionist and then say “jeez, it might be a good idea to get one of these”

We’re way to reactionary. Time to innovate.

Just my opinion. I’ve heard people rave about Dean and figured I’d give the Twitter thing a listen. He didn’t do much talking compared to others. Wasn’t my cup of tea.

Ii
Just my opinion. I’ve heard people rave about Dean and figured I’d give the Twitter thing a listen. He didn’t do much talking compared to others. Wasn’t my cup of tea.
the Twitter spaces thing is a free for all and can be kind of annoying. His solo podcasts (Otto’s World) are usually much better.

I could only listen to like 15 minutes of that. I've never heard so many Negative Nancy's who claim to be Cuse fans. I can understand having complaints under the old regime, but I didn't hear one person make any kind of optimistic comment, including Dean. I understand people have different opinions, but let's see how things shake out.
Yeah it might have been a rough listen, me I am curious to hear varying opinions

Idk, A CUSA guy who doesn’t even show up on the transfer portal rankings sure seems like someone who is under the radar to the general public (whom the tweet is targeted toward)
Who was this tweet targeted toward?

You smell like a cedar closet. Or is that not the varying opinion you were looking for?
Not sure what your implying? Did you listen to his recording? If you can't handle that, Sally, you need to stick to the G rated movies.

Your thoughts, Cuse181?
They haven’t changed. Why would they? I’m not saying the guy isn’t an interesting prospect, just that’s he’s under the radar and should’ve been included in the other guys tweet.

You friends with that other guy or something?

They haven’t changed. Why would they? I’m not saying the guy isn’t an interesting prospect, just that’s he’s under the radar and should’ve been included in the other guys tweet.

You friends with that other guy or something?
So we’ve established you don’t know what “under the radar” means. That’s something.

So we’ve established you don’t know what “under the radar” means. That’s something.
Your condescending tone is greatly appreciated, tell me more about your radar knowledge.

Sorry we have different definitions of when a guy shifts away from under the radar. He isn’t rated on a site, that means under the radar to me.

It's been generally on the Official Visit list along with Dinosaur BBQ and a trip to the mall. It's pizza and kids like pizza. Not like some adults who can pick and choose their favorite pizza if they choose.
Hate being off topic, but when we were making the deal for the SyraCRUZ Tailgate we got clearance to take Enrique and Rhino to lunch to discuss the program. Told Enrique we would like to take them out for a nice meal and we could go anywhere they wanted to . I suggested a couple of high end places. Enrique asked "Can we go to Varsity?"

Hate being off topic, but when we were making the deal for the SyraCRUZ Tailgate we got clearance to take Enrique and Rhino to lunch to discuss the program. Told Enrique we would like to take them out for a nice meal and we could go anywhere they wanted to . I suggested a couple of high end places. Enrique asked "Can we go to Varsity?"
A man of the people!

Yes please
Just took a look at his highlights, would love to get him. His athleticism is impressive. Grabbing him along with a transfer center like Cisse would be an absolute dream. Just curious, does the board think Battle would be a good addition/fit? As always, go orange!

Just took a look at his highlights, would love to get him. His athleticism is impressive. Grabbing him along with a transfer center like Cisse would be an absolute dream. Just curious, does the board think Battle would be a good addition/fit? As always, go orange!

I’m in

He played for Hop as a freshman at Washington.