2023-24 Portal Options | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

I also preferred Acropolis, but think Varsity is fine.

But pizza would have to be really poor done to be “gross” to me. I mean, we’re talking elem school cafeteria pizza or old gas station pizza, or Sbarros.
Same. Obviously I prefer good pizza and am snob….but even average pizza is still good to me. I also have my own pizza oven by our pool so I could eat pizza every day if it didn’t kill me.

I looked at on3 and missed him (I didn’t scroll to the bottom I guess). Nothing moved, keep being an a hole though. Good look
You’re the last person who should be judging.

I also preferred Acropolis, but think Varsity is fine.

But pizza would have to be really poor done to be “gross” to me. I mean, we’re talking elem school cafeteria pizza or old gas station pizza, or Sbarros.
I once had pizza at one of the college dorms in Boston and it was legitimately not cooked through. The dough was still gooey fresh. THAT was gross pizza. Even as a college student that ate like crap, I couldn’t stomach that.

While we’re all off topic, I feel like I have to post it because it’s kinda hilarious. The database that I’ve been using the last couple years for high school stats just went from free to a subscription based model. I decided to check the pricing to see if it’s reasonable enough for me to still be interested.

It is $1,000 per year.

I will have to try to find a new source or go back to just watching a few games myself lol.

While we’re all off topic, I feel like I have to post it because it’s kinda hilarious. The database that I’ve been using the last couple years for high school stats just went from free to a subscription based model. I decided to check the pricing to see if it’s reasonable enough for me to still be interested.

It is $1,000 per year.

I will have to try to find a new source or go back to just watching a few games myself lol.
I can’t remember who it was but there was someone on Twitter a few weeks back talking about how much these AAU/high school tournament organizers are charging for both entry and streaming now. It’s one thing to make college coaches pay more for “premium” services or whatever but charging parents $50+ to get in or hundreds to stream is just gross.

The worst part is that these people are supposed to be in it to help the kids.

Last edited:

It is $1,000 per year.

Maybe you could get an NIL deal.

I have dreams about the chicken bacon ranch from Antonio’s in Amherst, Mass

Stretch the dough then have someone hurl on it and put it in the oven...

Chicken bacon ranch pizza.

Stretch the dough then have someone hurl on it and put it in the oven...

Chicken bacon ranch pizza.
Every other cbr pizza in the world, I agree.

I was a Johnny’s Pizza guy. I also loves the doughnuts at the Peter’s nearby.
You’re looking at a former high school Peter’s employee
Star Wars Salute GIF

I straight up don’t know what Johnny’s and Peter’s even are. Never heard of them when I was at SU.

I straight up don’t know what Johnny’s and Peter’s even are. Never heard of them when I was at SU.

If you took Colvin Street all the way East, you'd run into Skytop Plaza.

There was a locally owned grocery store named Peter's (now Tops), a liquor store, drug store, dry cleaners, and a hair salon.

Behind the grocery store was Johnny's Pizza (now OIP).

Ah gotcha. I think they were probably replaced by the time I was there but I know the spot you’re talking about

Seems like Red really has to deliver another portal commit within the next week or the natives will really start to riot. If he starts accepting commitments from low D1 schools we are in trouble and it’s setting the tone for a very long rebuild.

….and we started off so strong with JJ……SMH

Seems like Red really has to deliver another portal commit within the next week or the natives will really start to riot. If he starts accepting commitments from low D1 schools we are in trouble and it’s setting the tone for a very long rebuild.

….and we started off so strong with JJ……SMH

Let them riot- quality has to be the play here.