2023-24 Portal Options | Page 86 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

Marry your sister?
Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

Wasn’t Adrian Autry in South Bend last week visiting JJ? Wondering if there was any interest on either party through JJ?

Given there is a 6-11 guy off the bench I could go with a strong 6-8 guy playing the pivot. Worked out ok for UConn ( Sanogo is 6-9 and an NBA guy of course).

The word head case gets thrown around a lot. If a player has handlers making moves for them, I can't put much of the blame on the actual talent.

The word head case gets thrown around a lot. If a player has handlers making moves for them, I can't put much of the blame on the actual talent.
If you have to deal with a player through a pita agent, then that association can definitely taint the player. The player and his family made the decision to go with him.

Miss 100% of the shots you don't take

Moussa Cisse would be perfect! They list him at 7-1 and only 220, but his arms and shoulders look pretty physical to me.

Three years at Okie State, averaging 18-22 minutes over all 3 years, and around 7 points and 8 rebounds, a couple blocks a game. Shoots almost 60% from the floor and mid-60s from the line.

Doesn't need the ball, but can defend the rim. Give me him and I think this is actually a pretty good team.

We will be relying on Benny, Chris and Taylor as our 3 point shooters. They all did fairly well statistically, but if they're the focus of the defense, will they still make those kind of numbers?

If we add another F who can shoot the 3, then a guy is going to leave.

JJ, Westry, *Judah?, and Cisse would be a pretty good team. Maybe one more guy at F, but that 'one more guy' might have just been Westry.

I'm just happy we are getting legit ATHLETEs again. Shore up the forward/center spot and this team can be competitive. I'm confident Bell will make a leap considering we will need his perimeter shooting along with Taylor. First time in a while I've been excited about Cuse basketball again !