2023-24 Portal Options | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

Do we reallllllllly think we aren't going to get a transfer center?????????????????
I'm sure we will. But the question is what level of transfer will it be? The ongoing sarcasm on this site the past few years has been how SU always seems to wind up with "plan B" or even "plan C" players. Well, if Jesse was plan A and Hunter is perhaps plan A-1, then does that make Moussa plan B (although it remains unclear that there's even been any communication between the two sides)? And does that mean Abou was our plan C and he is now off the board? If so, I'm uncertain/concerned rather than optimistic. Plan A-1 doesn't look like it will happen in light of no impending on-campus visit, and plan B almost seems like wishful thinking minus even a telltale whisper from our insiders. It was wonderful to be surprised yesterday by the Chance news! And obviously other big-man possibilities exist in the portal. But fingers are crossed and wood's getting knocked that another surprise might be coming our way...

I'm sure we will. But the question is what level of transfer will it be? The ongoing sarcasm on this site the past few years has been how SU always seems to wind up with "plan B" or even "plan C" players. Well, if Jesse was plan A and Hunter is perhaps plan A-1, then does that make Moussa plan B (although it remains unclear that there's even been any communication between the two sides)? And does that mean Abou was our plan C and he is now off the board? If so, I'm uncertain/concerned rather than optimistic. Plan A-1 doesn't look like it will happen in light of no impending on-campus visit, and plan B almost seems like wishful thinking minus even a telltale whisper from our insiders. It was wonderful to be surprised yesterday by the Chance news! And obviously other big-man possibilities exist in the portal. But fingers are crossed and wood's getting knocked that another surprise might be coming our way...
1681842109408.png