2023-24 Portal | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal

Some schools are being gutted.

Here the mass exodus still hasn’t happened.

4 of the 6 guys that have left are all down the depth chart. Wilson was benched and seemed buried.

Lowery is the one true two deep guy leaving.

Maybe other shows will drop but if they haven’t left already, I don’t expect many, if any, guys the program wants to keep will leave, at least until after spring ball and kids see where they stack up against incoming players.

Last edited:
So am I missing the SU entrants? Its just Lowery
I think the guys who entered portal are Jeremiah Wilson, Leon Lowery, Malcolm Folk, Jakobie Seaborne, and Francois Nolton.

I think Myler Farmer was but then changed his mind.

Some schools are being gutted.

Here the mass exodus still hasn’t happened.

4 of the 6 guys that have left are all down the depth chart. Wilson was benched and seemed buried.

Lowery is the one true two deep guy leaving.

Maybe other shows will drop but if they haven’t left already, I don’t expect many, if any, guys the program wants to keep will leave, at least until after spring ball and kids see where they stack up against incoming players.
Let’s face it, guys are using their one time transfer opportunity + NIL to get a big payday. It wouldn’t surprise me if most of these top transfers already have a deal in place. It’s basically free agency

I think the guys who entered portal are Jeremiah Wilson, Leon Lowery, Malcolm Folk, Jakobie Seaborne, and Francois Nolton.

I've only seen Lowery (LOL) and Nolton so far. Maybe the others didn't register on my radar.

I haven't seen Folk yet.

Somewhere in the flurry of posts I am sure I saw a note about how our new DC would not encourage aTm players to transfer to SU. Then I saw this article: MSN
I think the new total is four. Where might they go?

Note: I barely able to keep up with all the new posts so I will trust the Mods to move this post as necessary.

Like I said some teams are being gutted, SU, not so much.

Teams with a lot of guys, either pushing out a lot misses or really bad environments.

with the number of kids being offered it appears we might actually be looking to flip the roster. Another Georgia portal kid - a role player WR and their PR - was just offered. It's just wild right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom