2023 NFL Thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

There's a hell of a lot of competition for that. That said, he HAS to hate Wilson to still have him in this game. Screw it, tank for Caleb
We were told it was the Denver D that was a great unit that just needed some offense to complete the team

I need someone to explain this to me. Near end of regulation , ravens had 1 timeout, tie score. Jackson gets sacked at their own 39 with 14 seconds left. But… he threw the ball out of bounds AFTER knee was down .

Refs review the play and confirm it as a sack. BUT… the ravens somehow keep their TO AND there is no runoff ? How is that fair?

Yeah I didn't get that either. They got a free timeout, basically.

McDaniel felt bad for his childhood team and didn't go for the record.

Not only 70, but over 700 yards of total offense. Over 350 passing and 350 running.

So how long until teams stop trusting Ohio St QBs? As many good players at other positions it's wild how bad their QBs are in the league in terms of meeting expectations.
Might have been a bit premature on this one. Stroud can play. It’s already very obvious

Good thing I didn’t bet today. I had a series of parlays and teasers lined up with ravens needing just to win to cover. But didn’t get it in on time !!

Dallas down 9-0 on the road . Still -270 to win

11/27/66: I was 13 years old. I don't know what I or my family was doing that day, (raking leaves, maybe), but I didn't tune into this game until late in the fourth quarter and all the points had been scored:

The Skins were actually outgained by the Giants 354-422 but took advantage of 6 turnovers, two of which were referred for scores to score 72 points, the most since this game:

The Bears outgained the Reskins 519-231, (they rushed for 381 yards) and were the recipient of no less than 9 turnovers, three of which were returned for scores.

Today the Dolphins outgained the Broncos 726-363. They were the beneficiary of the only three turnovers of the game, none of which directly produced a score.

The only other 70 NFL game I know of was produced by the highest scoring team in NFL history, the 1950 Rams, (38.8ppg), who beat the original version of the Baltimore Colts 70-27 on 10/22/50:

The Rams outgained the Colts 547-442 and received 6 turnovers but had 4 of their own, none of which directly produced a score. It was a dismal day for the Colts but still an improvement over their pre-season game against the Rams that same year, when they lost 21-70.

Annoyed that I’m getting this Chiefs/Bears blowout.

Maybe they’ll switch coverage to Dallas/Arizona in the second half?

Both he and Randy Johnson are into photography.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom