2023 NFL Thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Against two good teams the Giants looks really bad. If it wasn't for a personal foul and PI call they don't score a TD again.

Last year it seemed Daboll basically hangs his hat on max effort and getting the most out of his players effort wise. In terms of game planning and having a general idea of identity I've wondered exactly what is his plan? It seems that has never really existed under his watch and now even the effort is slacking.

The Giants franchise has looked like the stepbrother to Washington for a while now.

Yup. Just think to when Kevin Durant tore his Achilles and the Toronto Raptors crowd was cheering.

Plenty of idiots out there.

It's pathetic. I think the worst I've seen was a local news article on FB where one of the top regional football teams lost one of their best kids to injury and you had parents of a competing schools rejoicing and talking smack about winning upcoming games.

Last edited:
Play Hyatt and sling it.

Giants are way too conservative.

Defense has been better, but still can’t make a big play. Can we get a turnover already, my goodness?
On that one TD drive there were some ticky tack defensive penalties that extended the 49ers drive. Come on zebras those guys don't need additional help.

We all love football and understand what comes with the territory (major injury). But ultimately the season becomes nothing more than a referendum as to who simply has more soldiers standing come the end of the season. It’s not really a measure of who has the best team.

NFC championship game last year a prime example

We all love football and understand what comes with the territory (major injury). But ultimately the season becomes nothing more than a referendum as to who simply has more soldiers standing come the end of the season. It’s not really a measure of who has the best team.

NFC championship game last year a prime example
Happens in every sport to an extent….but definitely to the greatest extent in football.

Hate the Cowboys? Absolutely.

Cheer an injury to a Cowboy? No way. Never.
Right. And any “hate” is really for the organization/fans in most situations as they are the “constant” with each franchise.

The players that are true idiots are generally scattered throughout the league, most of the guys on every team are generally decent people.

The players change all the time, and if there’s a player on the Cowboys anyone “hates” that’s any good, they’d love him if he was on their favorite team.

On that one TD drive there were some ticky tack defensive penalties that extended the 49ers drive. Come on zebras those guys don't need additional help.
They got all the calls and their guy threw a punch but got to stay in the game.

Guess they’re this year’s darlings.

I was so wrong about Denver. Looks like it'll be one of my worst takes in awhile. Lol

I was so wrong about Denver. Looks like it'll be one of my worst takes in awhile. Lol
It was already going to be a long day in Miami, but take away arguably the best defensive player in your safety, you see the backup safety be out of position on Tyreek. Not a good recipe

It was already going to be a long day in Miami, but take away arguably the best defensive player in your safety, you see the backup safety be out of position on Tyreek. Not a good recipe
If Tua stays healthy, the Dolphins could make the leap this year. Will be interesting to see what they do at Buffalo next week.

So next time you see a line that doesn’t make sense and just assume the Vegas boys must know more than everybody else … please refer to the Miami / Denver game. The line never made sense and the results just reinforce that.

Is Sean Payton doing one of the worst coaching jobs in NFL history so far?
There's a hell of a lot of competition for that. That said, he HAS to hate Wilson to still have him in this game. Screw it, tank for Caleb

I need someone to explain this to me. Near end of regulation , ravens had 1 timeout, tie score. Jackson gets sacked at their own 39 with 14 seconds left. But… he threw the ball out of bounds AFTER knee was down .

Refs review the play and confirm it as a sack. BUT… the ravens somehow keep their TO AND there is no runoff ? How is that fair?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom