2023 NFL Thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

so how has watson completely turned into what he has turned into? by now he should be back to his old self. Maybe the massages were a magical elixir
How was he not ejected for this?

FB_IMG_1695136171451.jpg

If there are any Saints fans on here that was a boilerplate Carr game last night.
Yeah, he was awful. No different than Jameis or Dalton.

Last edited:
Trevon Diggs torn ACL... I'm sure the Dallas haters are cheering today.

These Thursday games being available only on Prime - I hate it. I don’t need any of their useless matter in 2 days, so I’m paying $15 or whatever for one game. We get hammered, and I’ll be heated lol.

These Thursday games being available only on Prime - I hate it. I don’t need any of their useless matter in 2 days, so I’m paying $15 or whatever for one game. We get hammered, and I’ll be heated lol.
For some reason my stream on prime only is awful. Any other service no problem, prime freeze ups and lags all the time.

I'd like to see how Thibodeaux is grading out in these games. He rarely seems to be playing at full speed.

I'd like to see how Thibodeaux is grading out in these games. He rarely seems to be playing at full speed.
Have barely noticed him this year. Other than when he did his stupid dance on the first play he made all year, before they converted on the next play anyway.

For some reason my stream on prime only is awful. Any other service no problem, prime freeze ups and lags all the time.

Just awful. No problem watching live sports on Peacock, Paramount, Apple, etc… but this looks like an illegal internet stream.

Just awful. No problem watching live sports on Peacock, Paramount, Apple, etc… but this looks like an illegal internet stream.
Interesting. I’ve had zero issues. Mine looks the same as it does for every other game.

Play Hyatt and sling it.

Giants are way too conservative.

Defense has been better, but still can’t make a big play. Can we get a turnover already, my goodness?

Niners are dirty. I swear their #74 on purpose walked up and bumped into our guy who was holding his injured shoulder walking off the field. It was on camera and nobody even said anything.

Last edited:
I was mostly tongue in cheek for folks here although in today's world - unfortunately plenty that are celebrating.
Yup. Just think to when Kevin Durant tore his Achilles and the Toronto Raptors crowd was cheering.

Plenty of idiots out there.

Against two good teams the Giants looks really bad. If it wasn't for a personal foul and PI call they don't score a TD again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom