2023 NFL Thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Arizona's gotta get creative to tank this one away

I know Cards will eventually fold but for my survivor pool I'd love to see Dallas lose. I'm sweating out the Seattle game.

Cowboys beat the Giants 40-0.

Giants beat the Cardinals.

Cardinals beat the Cowboys.

Sports are crazy.

Cowboys were sniffing too much of their own Musk after the 2-0 start. Thought they could rest two banged up OL and cruise even without Diggs. That said yeah wild week plus wild year with all the injuries.

Cowboys were sniffing too much of their own Musk after the 2-0 start. Thought they could rest two banged up OL and cruise even without Diggs. That said yeah wild week plus wild year with all the injuries.

Down and needing touchdowns McCarthy still did not want Dak to throw. As soon as he did, picked off. It's time to move on when the contract is up.

so
Down and needing touchdowns McCarthy still did not want Dak to throw. As soon as he did, picked off. It's time to move on when the contract is up.
dallas really screwed this one up in the third when they were 4th and 4 from inside the ten down 8. You need two scores to win anyway. Take the 3. It’s the freaking 3rd quarter and you’re not facing the 85 bears. 4th and 4 isn’t 4th and 1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom