2023 NFL Thread | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

You know who looked good for the Lions last night? Iffy. His career has been slowed by injuries, but he looked strong and physical as a starter. Hope he can stay healthy.

You must not know many Dolphins fans.
Actually none. Which is why they don’t bother me.

I’m sure if they win, suddenly they’ll be everywhere just like “Chiefs fans”.

Bandwagoners ruin teams for me.

Nothing like a blown up Packer Teaser along with a 32 fantasy pts on the bench to start the week. Oiy vey.

Nice slate of dog games second window and likely to continue tonight

Every opposing coach vs. the Cardinals this year

They don't know it's a damn show, they think it's a damn fight! (1:47 mark)

For a week to week league built on the idea of parity there seems to be a lot of haves and a lot of have nots.

Salah .. moronic decision kicking 52 yd FG on 4 th and 1. To win this game , jets must play a high risk / high variance game to have a chance . You need to take chances because you are out talented . A long FG there plays right into the chiefs hand even if you made it . Now you missed it and they’re getting at least 3 on you

I love when the momentum turns in a one sided game.

Now that they’re underdogs, I’m rooting for the Jets most weeks. Would love to see Wilson stick it to everybody.

3rd and 22 and the Jets let Mahomes run for 25 after standing in the pocket for like 5 seconds.

I know you’re only rushing 4 but it didn’t even look like the Dline was trying to shed their blocks.

T Swift in, Jackson Mahomes out.

Can they ever just show and call the games without all the sideshow crap?

Last edited:
Ticky tack calls on the defense happen a lot but not usually when the road team is trying to run out the clock.
The # of high leverage calls they get on those 3rd down fails is next level stuff.

Damn. Brutal, but typical. Gonna need all the Clemson ref defenders to come in here on their noble high horses and tell us how the Jets beat themselves and this call didn’t matter, so they can earn their cookies and milk.
The Jets didn’t lose because of the refs. Weak sauce bud.;)

Salah .. moronic decision kicking 52 yd FG on 4 th and 1. To win this game , jets must play a high risk / high variance game to have a chance . You need to take chances because you are out talented . A long FG there plays right into the chiefs hand even if you made it . Now you missed it and they’re getting at least 3 on you
Same thing earlier with Washington vs Philly. You get the TD to pull within 1 at the end. You gotta go for 2 there "Riverboat" Ron.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom