2023 NFL Thread | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

For the first time in Mahomes' career the opposing QB threw more TD passes, had more completions, had more yards and threw fewer INTs. That would be Zach Wilson.

LOL. Touche. I see a lot of Giant fans wanting to tank for Caleb Williams, but he wouldn't stand a chance either behind that line.
It seems like we've been talking about their OL being weak for more than a decade. They should do all they can to beef up that line via the draft and free agency.

Obviously getting Thomas back will help - he’s been one of the better OL in the league the last couple years. But obviously more than 1 upgrade is needed.

Kinda hard to "overvalue" 1-3. ;)

+900 to make playoffs currently, -1800 to not.

Carolina, Bears, and Arizona only teams worse...don't see how they turn this around

what am i supposed to see from this? you can see him going for the flag way before the INT?
You're supposed to conclude that because he hadn't yet physically removed the flag from his pants, he was waiting to see the INT before calling the penalty.

You're supposed to conclude that because he hadn't yet physically removed the flag from his pants, he was waiting to see the INT before calling the penalty.
that would be kinda like soccer where the foul is committed but its just a wave on if the team is moving forward

Banning the tush push would be the softest move in this history of the NFL. I don't think there is a single argument in favor of it.

Other teams try it and it doesn't work as consistently as it does with the Eagles. You're punishing a single team because they have a QB with the most lower body strength the position has ever seen.

That Miami fan who stole the ball from from who Hill was trying to throw it to was about to get ruined, lol. Thankfully he seemed to give it to the person Hill was trying to give it to after everyone was yelling at him.

Haha I have him too. It’s all on Desmond Ritter. Kyle Pitts is doing nothing too!
I had Pitts last year. He was on the waiver wire in one of my leagues last week. I learned my lesson on him last year.

Now I’ve finally learned the bigger lesson - no Falcons pass catchers of any kind.

Thats 3 more points than the Pats offense has scored in the past 2 weeks.
The first and only touchdown the Giants have scored in the first half all season was a pick 6. Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom