2023 NFL Thread | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

His passing numbers are nearly identical to Allen’s the past two years. You Bills fans are weird with both he and Tua.
You want to look at Joe Cool’s playoff numbers?

Jimmy G leaving in an ambulance. Did he get hit I didn’t see?

His passing numbers are nearly identical to Allen’s the past two years. You Bills fans are weird with both he and Tua.
You mean the last 1.25 years? I'm not the one beating my chest claiming JA is the clear QB2 over that span.
I feel like I'm with the consensus on Tua and the fanboy on Fox whose name escapes me is the outlier but ok.

You mean the last 1.25 years? I'm not the one beating my chest claiming JA is the clear QB2 over that span.
I feel like I'm with the consensus on Tua and the fanboy on Fox whose name escapes me is the outlier but ok.
I meant 21 and 22 specifically. I don’t watch any prognosticators so not sure what you’re getting at. You can nitpick every QB outside of Mahomes.

If you read Bills twitter you wouldn’t think Tua could throw the ball further than 5 yards.

The reffing in the NFL is considerably worse than college. It is complete garbage on such a consistent basis there has been times this season where I think about just turning it off for the day. The NFL is already a bit of an overrated product, imo, and the refs being incompetent and/or deciding games makes it borderline unwatchable at times.

I meant 21 and 22 specifically. I don’t watch any prognosticators so not sure what you’re getting at. You can nitpick every QB outside of Mahomes.

If you read Bills twitter you wouldn’t think Tua could throw the ball further than 5 yards.
If you read [insert any of 32 teams] Twitter you'd think they're dumbest homers on the planet.

Is terry bradshaw drunk or did he have a stroke? Dude can barely talk tonight

Such a BS penalty call. Oh, the golden boy got hit. It wasn’t late and it wasn’t to the head.

Effff this league.

Who wants this game least?

If you really read Bills twitter you'd know that's false

I still remember a Giants-Skins 7-7 tie where the Skins QB Gus Frerotte head butted the wall after scoring and knocked himself out.

I swear that happened.
Oh I remember that too

I still remember a Giants-Skins 7-7 tie where the Skins QB Gus Frerotte head butted the wall after scoring and knocked himself out.

I swear that happened.
I remember that game - I think it was a Sunday Night Game, maybe in '97?

I remember that game - I think it was a Sunday Night Game, maybe in '97?
Definitely ‘97, and I think you’re right about it being a Sunday night game too. My memory is that it was a night game. Giants blew them out at home a few weeks later to win the division.

I swear that happened.
There was a lot of Twitter chatter about a Bills-NYG strike game in '87. 6-3 with replacement players and I think LT.

I remember watching that Ferotte game wondering about my life. Mike Patrick & Theisman one of the worst crews ever.

There was a lot of Twitter chatter about a Bills-NYG strike game in '87. 6-3 with replacement players and I think LT.

I remember watching that Ferotte game wondering about my life. Mike Patrick & Theisman one of the worst crews ever.
i believe that Willie Totten (Jerry Rice's college QB at Mississippi Valley State) was the Bills QB in that game. LT was a strikebreaker, and did play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom