2023 NFL Thread | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

How is that a flag let alone a freaking ejection in Denver? He's a defensive back trying to break up a pass. There are times when you can't even play football anymore.

And refs decide another game! Great league!

My least favorite part of this is the announcers and NFL world pretending like the sky judge & NY office hasn't been a thing in these situations for the last 5+ years and acting like there are suddenly strict black&white rules on what is reviewable. And everyone just sort of nods along for the most part. So gross.
And here I am watching snf. I need help.

How is that a flag let alone a freaking ejection in Denver? He's a defensive back trying to break up a pass. There are times when you can't even play football anymore.
if he had tried making a tackle instead of taking the guys head off he wouldnt have gotten a penalty.

My least favorite part of this is the announcers and NFL world pretending like the sky judge & NY office hasn't been a thing in these situations for the last 5+ years and acting like there are suddenly strict black&white rules on what is reviewable. And everyone just sort of nods along for the most part. So gross.
Yup. There is just no excuse for getting calls like that wrong. With the tech that’s available and the money that’s on the line?

No excuses.

I’ve been ranting about needing “robot refs” for close to 20 years at this point.

Even as an ardent Eagles hater, I can admit the old school Kelly green unis are nice.

Go Dolphins!
Silver/Gray is so played out elsewhere in life but they're awesome in football - the old Seahawk uni's, Washington St. Great on the Cunningham Eagles both green and white.

if he had tried making a tackle instead of taking the guys head off he wouldnt have gotten a penalty.
He's running full speed trying to make a play. Some aspects of football are just unavoidably violent. They can't be taken out of the game.

Inherent risks and all that

They said had been short they could have reviewed it. but if not they cant?

I like how they wrap bad calls during a game as suddenly ok to fix under 2 min to go. They should have the option to take a penalty and review it.

In bball you can take an extra TO and get a T.. Why not football.. Make it a 15 yd one if you want to limit its use.

We’ll be competitors once Jalen’s healthy enough to make an impact

Out of their 17 games each year, I would be interested in knowing how many games the Rams and Chargers play where they legitimately have more fans in the building than the other team. I could see it being maybe 2 or 3 games per year absolute tops.

Sofi was easily 75% Steeler fans today.

Out of their 17 games each year, I would be interested in knowing how many games the Rams and Chargers play where they legitimately have more fans in the building than the other team. I could see it being maybe 2 or 3 games per year absolute tops.

Sofi was easily 75% Steeler fans today.
Raiders should’ve moved to LA, and the Chargers should’ve went to Vegas. Both would be better off, and LA would be way better off with the Raiders than Chargers.

Assuming they HAD to leave Oakland and SD.

Wasnt roughing on Wilkins and now that missed facemask. Absurd

Eh, this is pretty bad. Plus, he’s got priors. He’s playing like he’s getting on sports center in 1993.

Dolphins just scored on a play where they had a guy lined up in the neutral zone. Or so the stupid line superimposed on the field would tell me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom