2023 NFL Thread | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Jimmy G leaving in an ambulance. Did he get hit I didn’t see?
Didn't look too bad. They said it was a back injury. Also McDaniels tried to give that game away in typical Raiders fashion and the Pats are so horrible they didn't take it.

entire eagles roster needs to be tested for ROIDS. those dudes have put on mega muscle meta fast.

Why didn’t Dallas take a timeout at 8s and take a shot with a timeout left? McCarthy is weak.

Why didn’t Dallas take a timeout at 8s and take a shot with a timeout left? McCarthy is weak.
Because Mike McCarthy went to the Dino Babers School of Clock Mismanagement.

Or Babers got his PhD from the Mike McCarthy School of Mismanagement.

You decide

McCarthy is a bigger problem for Dallas than Dak. Why Jerry hired him after he went 4-7 his last season with Aaron Rodgers I’ll never understand.

Kellen Moore working his magic in LA. That play call with 4th and a half yard was a doozy. He also keeps trying to run on 1st down with no success.

McCarthy runs on every first down for 1 or no yards and then follows it up with another second down run. What a moron.

McCarthy is a bigger problem for Dallas than Dak. Why Jerry hired him after he went 4-7 his last season with Aaron Rodgers I’ll never understand.

It's a close race though. Add in an OL that is extremely overrated. 10 pts vs worst D in the league. Jerry just needs to croak.

Hands to the face and kick catch interference ( the rule should not allow using another to get away with it and be revised)... nope ends up the ball being downed overturned to a fumble. Spend the money on making refs ball spotters. They are worthless.

Yet he is the only HC that Rogers won a SB with.

Lol @ Nantz/Romo in Vegas. Does CBS think it's 2002?
The Super Bowl is in Las Vegas and CBS wanted Nantz and Romo to have a game there to get used to the sight lines in ths stadium. Seems like there would be better options later in the season, but maybe not?

Yet he is the only HC that Rogers won a SB with.
It does feel like the pendulum has swung to the other ridiculous extreme on him.
There was a time you weren't allowed to question him 'cause of his record.
Now you have to think he's a bottom 3 coach to keep your cool kid twitter card.
The Group think is wild.

This is random, but Jerry Jones seems so much older to me than Jimmy Johnson, but they're the same exact age, 80.

3SCEAV2TYRGMPNFZTQDI4ALJ3Y.jpg

You have to be such a fllcking loooooser to care if this lady is actually a diehard Chargers fan.

I've blocked so many accounts on Twitter in the last 24 hours because I can actually feel the discourse on there making me a dumber person.

Raiders losing to some Qb named Tyson Bagent from a college called Shepherd

Should’ve paid Barkley and signed a stud OL, and went with Tyrod….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom