2023 NFL Thread | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

My phins regretting cutting Trill now

The officiating in the NFL has never been worse. Between the Colts getting hosed and the calls in last nights Eagle/Dolphin game the officials look like they belong in the ACC.

The officiating in the NFL has never been worse. Between the Colts getting hosed and the calls in last nights Eagle/Dolphin game the officials look like they belong in the ACC.

Raiders losing to some Qb named Tyson Bagent from a college called Shepherd
Lock of the day that the Raiders look like crap in the 1:00 PM EDT time slot. Been that way for years, no matter the coach.

Raiders should’ve moved to LA, and the Chargers should’ve went to Vegas. Both would be better off, and LA would be way better off with the Raiders than Chargers.

Assuming they HAD to leave Oakland and SD.
Of the 3 teams vying for LA of course Jerry Jones excluded the one team that actually has fans in that city.

Thought that was actually Mike McDaniel at first. He's a strange dude, so I did think there was a possibility it could be.
Same with me!

Not sure how you could watch the end of the 2019 NFC Championship and declare Week 7 of the 2023 NFL season as the peak of bad NFL reffing. JMO.

He’s lost an insane amount of money this year.

I didn’t see the other ones to know if they were blatant cheap shots, or is he an overly aggressive and reckless player? If it’s the latter, I feel bad for him. That’s so much money.

Kirk Cousins is quietly having the best season of his career so far. He’s playing like a top 10 QB right now.

Kirk Cousins is quietly having the best season of his career so far. He’s playing like a top 10 QB right now.
He’s really been great his entire Minnesota career. Last season was actually his worst year.

That vaunted 49er machine looking kinda ordinary the last two weeks.
If they can't get ahead and bludgeon you Brock looks very ordinary trying to lead a comeback.

If they can't get ahead and bludgeon you Brock looks very ordinary trying to lead a comeback.
He’s now in concussion protocol, which means he’s unlikely to play against the Bengals this weekend. No Deebo & Sam Darnold ….pretty lucky for the Bengals

Wow Dallas is taking it to the Rams.

McVay should have retired.
I think so. Hopefully Puka Nacua will at least rack up some solid fantansy points since they'll have to be primarily throwing the rest of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom