2023 NFL Thread | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

I’d rather have Young than a draft pick. I think a lot of teams and fans overvalue them. You only have about a 50% hit rate on a player you draft having an impact.
Agreed. I never understand how proven studs fetch 2nd-3rd round picks - where only a few eventual studs exist.

How many guys picked in the first round end up being lemons in a given year? 8? 10?

Agreed. I never understand how proven studs fetch 2nd-3rd round picks - where only a few eventual studs exist.

How many guys picked in the first round end up being lemons in a given year? 8? 10?
At least. Bill Belichick hasn’t drafter an impact player in years.

As for San Fran, I guess it shows what you can do with your roster if you pay your QB peanuts.

Can Brock even afford a house in San Francisco? Starting QB is probably roommates with the special teams guys or something.

Smart for the Raiders to move on from McDaniels and also their GM. Interesting interim Head Coach.. Antonio Pierce who was their Linebackers Coach (never been a HC)... yes, former NYG linebacker AP.

Smart for the Raiders to move on from McDaniels and also their GM. Interesting interim Head Coach.. Antonio Pierce who was their Linebackers Coach (never been a HC)... yes, former NYG linebacker AP.
If Pierce does well maybe the bowl cut failson will learn from his Bisacchia mistake and promote an interim coach that does well.

As for San Fran, I guess it shows what you can do with your roster if you pay your QB peanuts.

Can Brock even afford a house in San Francisco? Starting QB is probably roommates with the special teams guys or something.

If Pierce does well maybe the bowl cut failson will learn from his Bisacchia mistake and promote an interim coach that does well.
Maybe Brady will figure out a way to buy the team.

So the Raiders are paying McDaniels and Gruden right now?

The guy is such a pos anytime he leaves dads basement. Couldn’t happen to a better person. I hate him as much now as when he came in and wrecked Denver

The guy is such a pos anytime he leaves dads basement. Couldn’t happen to a better person. I hate him as much now as when he came in and wrecked Denver
I generally dislike any visor wearers immediately, until they give me many reasons not to.

Usually, they don’t prove me wrong.

Largely it's about the $$$.

SF real estate not exactly en fuego lately. :)

Mahomes complains every damn play. Chiefs hold every snap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom