2023 NFL Thread | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Threw a pass while on the run that got batted, he caught it and kept running, got tackled, and it appeared his head went straight into the turf.

I’m assuming concussion. But hope not.
Tyrod has NEVER been able to stay healthy over an extended period. Just not built for this

YouTubeTV is gonna need to give me a refund for my Sunday Ticket today because this is ridiculous
I’m watching on phone AP. Is there any multi game channel cause I can’t find it

I’m watching on phone AP. Is there any multi game channel cause I can’t find it
I can only get multi view on Xbox or Roku

Tommy DeVito and Graham Gano can go home tomorrow for good, for all I care.

I never liked those unis.

80s-90s Giants, Jets, and Eagles are all a huge upgrade though, IMO.
Love the Dolphins, Seahawks, and Oilers too. The Bills should bring back that era uniform as well.

Kirk tore his Achilles. Damn.
So check this .. I had my friend who owed me a good chunk of cash lay a 4 team parlay on fan duel for me. He was supposed to bet Vikings -2.5 / dolphins , bills , chiefs money line.

So here is what he bet instead :

Attachments

• IMG_4272.jpeg
    IMG_4272.jpeg
    313.4 KB · Views: 33
So check this .. I had my friend who owed me a good chunk of cash lay a 4 team parlay on fan duel for me. He was supposed to bet Vikings -2.5 / dolphins , bills , chiefs money line.

So here is what he bet instead :
Of course they idiot mistakenly bet the Vikings game NEXT WEEK. so cousins tore his Achilles today and I’m losing this bet now . Hopefully Chiefs lose

Love the Dolphins, Seahawks, and Oilers too. The Bills should bring back that era uniform as well.
Agreed on the Bills. The Oilers unis were great!

I guess I don’t pay enough attention to the Dolphins to even know the difference?

I guess I don’t pay enough attention to the Dolphins to even know the difference?
Why were the titans allowed to keep using the oilers colors / name when they moved but the Ravens were not allowed to take the name / colors of the browns?

Why were the titans allowed to keep using the oilers colors / name when they moved but the Ravens were not allowed to take the name / colors of the browns?
Browns came back, and the Oilers didn’t ?

I have no idea what the details were with the expansion franchises in Cleveland and Houston.

It’s subtle. The old Dolphins unis are more pastel.

I have no idea what the details were with the expansion franchises in Cleveland and Houston.

Love to see the Texans rebrand back as the Oilers. Obviously name doesn't make sense for Tennessee and probably would have to change colors somewhat.

The Niners defense suddenly cannot get a stop.

Twists and turns... meanwhile Broncos up 14-3... honestly after SF had destroyed my Boys I figured they were set to go on a run and have command of the conference and then here they are having to fight hard to avoid losing 3 straight.

The Ravens record books don't include the "old Browns" so they're basically an expansion team. That was the league trying to throw Cleveland a bone I guess. Houston didn't generate near the same outrage so they're the same franchise.

Burrow/Higgins healthy is a gamechanger in the AFC. Sucks for them they played the Ravens at home early. Are the 9ers really going to get blasted on their homefield like they did vs KC last year. C'mon you frauds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom