2023 NFL Thread | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Now that my eyes stopped bleeding...@STEVEHOLT I heard Russ went in your kitchen and cooked!

You know with all the sht you talk about him, that was coming
He’s still terrible. He just ran into a worse team tonight . Worse coaching staff for real.

Sorry. I thought u took offense at my comment about Wilson's desperation heaves.
Nope, just a counter point, when people have a different view of the same thing depending on who it is

Nope, just a counter point, when people have a different view of the same thing depending on who it is
Thought I was just stating the obvious. Would have said the same thing no matter who the QB was.

I have nothing against Wilson. When we discussed him before all I said was he's past his prime and that the Broncos got fleeced in that trade. That said, kudos to him on the win and he's certainly playing much better this year than last.

Watson dead. Burrow and Andrews may be dead. Lamar looks hobbled. The Steelers might really luck their way into a division title and the 2 seed at this rate.

The Tomlin luckbox is astonishing. I bet the dealer breaks on facecards every time he plays blackjack. Nobody noticed the b.s. gift from the refs last week 'cause it was buried in the 1pm window.

The Tomlin luckbox is astonishing. I bet the dealer breaks on facecards every time he plays blackjack. Nobody noticed the b.s. gift from the refs last week 'cause it was buried in the 1pm window.
As someone with $ on the Packers I did :(

Maybe something will change, but the AFC is shaping up to be a cakewalk for the Chiefs for what easily is their worst offense since Mahomes took over for Alex Smith.

As someone with $ on the Packers I did :(
I didn't get the sharp's GB love in that one but clearly it was the right side. Pickett still couldn't do anything without Alexander/Douglas.

Maybe something will change, but the AFC is shaping up to be a cakewalk for the Chiefs for what easily is their worst offense since Mahomes took over for Alex Smith.
Cakewalk is a bit much, the Chiefs did lose to Denver, but if Burrow is really hurt and Buffalo can't figure something out fast, then its Baltimore vs KC

Cakewalk is a bit much, the Chiefs did lose to Denver, but if Burrow is really hurt and Buffalo can't figure something out fast, then its Baltimore vs KC
And Andrews is done for the year for Baltimore. He’s their main weapon. Buffalo and Cincinnati have the two most difficult schedules left and they both probably need to go 5-2 just to make the playoffs.

And Andrews is done for the year for Baltimore. He’s their main weapon. Buffalo and Cincinnati have the two most difficult schedules left and they both probably need to go 5-2 just to make the playoffs.
Ooooh. Didn't know Andrews was done, that sucks for them.

So they started showing this ad during the baseball playoffs and continued into the NFL season. It makes no sense.

Why is his grand wagoneer at the airport ? Did he drive to some far away location and then decide to fly back? Unlikely.

The only explanation that makes sense is he drove a few miles to his local rich boy private jet laden airport . Flight was cancelled. So he drives back home like 10 miles tops. That animal he sees in the road with night vision was the neighbors dog. Not impressed . I could do that trip in my Hyundai.

Like I said they clinched the 1seed in Week 2. I think Miami is sorta dangerous with their defense trending up with Ramsey/Phillips back.

Like I said they clinched the 1seed in Week 2. I think Miami is sorta dangerous with their defense trending up with Ramsey/Phillips back.
I mean fine I guess, but nobody expected Buffalo to be this mediocre or Burrow to be beat up all season. It'd be nice to see Miami beat a team over .500, but they won't get another chance until Christmas Eve against Dallas.

Watson dead. Burrow and Andrews may be dead. Lamar looks hobbled. The Steelers might really luck their way into a division title and the 2 seed at this rate.

I fully expect the Steelers to regress back to the mean. You can't go a whole season with a negative point differential and be outgained literally every single game and be a playoff team. They've been incredibly lucky.

Looking more like that now.

The Gmen get sacked six times in the 1H and they go empty backfield for two more sacks to start the 2H, get moved out of field goal range. I know DeVito needs to get rid of the ball but how do you go empty backfield with him? Dabol is highly overrated imo.

My Detroit survivor pick got bailed out today. Also never thought the Raiders would have the ball with a chance to tie/win at the Dolphins. Win's a win but the Dolphins fans can't be too happy with how the phins looked today.

My Detroit survivor pick got bailed out today. Also never thought the Raiders would have the ball with a chance to tie/win at the Dolphins. Win's a win but the Dolphins fans can't be too happy with how the phins looked today.
Your gain was my pain. I had Miami and there were six others (four had Washington and two had Detroit). I was counting my money. Great comeback by the Lions.

Your gain was my pain. I had Miami and there were six others (four had Washington and two had Detroit). I was counting my money. Great comeback by the Lions.
The one I'm in is 450 people at $100 bucks a pop. Three strikes and you're out. Got one strike already when Buffalo lost at NE. Most years there's a split pot but occasionally one player takes the entire 40K+

Please just run out the clock. Last thing we need is a pic just before half .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom