2023 NFL Thread | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

why is the clock not running after that completion to MVS?
because after progress was stopped he's still allowed to reach for sidelines because he wears red and white.

That’s gotta be the most poorly officiated drive in history. Literally 3 or 4 calls in 4 or 5 plays that the refs blatantly got wrong. And all of them were very significant calls.
Gotta 1.) help the Chiefs and 2.) keep the drama to the end.

Interesting race for the #1 AFC seed. Really hoping for once it's not the Mahomes invitational. I'm going to assume Jax beats the Burrowless Bengals on MNF.

Miami 9-3: home Titans, home Jets, home Cowboys, road Ravens, home Bills
Jax 9-3: road Browns, home Ravens, road Bucs, home Panthers, road Titans
Baltimore 9-3: home Rams, road Jags, road 49'ers, home Dolphins, home Steelers
Kansas City 8-4: home Bills, road Pats, home Raiders, home Bengals, road Chargers

After the Bills game next week KC's schedule is the softest. Also KC only has one conference loss. If Baltimore can beat Miami and Jax then a road loss at SF could still sink them due to conference tie breaker with KC. If Jax can beat Baltimore the rest of their games aren't that tough. Also Jax needs to stay 1 game ahead of KC due to HTH loss. Toss up between Miami and Baltimore for toughest final 3 games in group.

Last edited:
Interesting race for the #1 AFC seed. Really hoping for once it's not the Mahomes invitational. I'm going to assume Jax beats the Burrowless Bengals on MNF.

Kansas City 8-4: home Bills, road Pats, home Raiders, home Bengals, road Chargers

After the Bills game next week KC's schedule is the softest. Also KC only has one conference loss. If Baltimore can beat Miami and Jax then a road loss at SF could still sink them due to conference tie breaker with KC. If Jax can beat Baltimore the rest of their games aren't that tough. Also Jax needs to stay 1 game ahead of KC due to HTH loss. Toss up between Miami and Baltimore for toughest final 3 games in group.
As a bills idiot fan , I need the dolphins to have not much to play for the final week

If Jacksonville is the one seed they would be the weakest one seed I could ever remember. The entire AFC seems a step below the NFC this season.

Heard Colin Blowhard call this the most obvious pass interference he ever saw today. He must have missed that Saints playoff game.
Or the Giants / Niners playoff game mid 2000's where Jeremy Shockey got tackled in the endzone on the final play.

Or the Giants / Niners playoff game mid 2000's where Jeremy Shockey got tackled in the endzone on the final play.
I have to admit I smile every time I think of that play. Sorry GMen fans.

Lack of effort and function by Bengals without Burrow is an indictment on Zac Taylor. We will rue the Super Bowl loss and his now untouchable status.

Does Shad Khan not believe in carts? Why is Lawrence being made to walk all the way down the tunnel….at home?

Why throw underneath like that? Throw one deep and see if chase can make a play or PI.

makes the division a whole lot more interesting now if Lawrence is out awhile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom