2023 NFL Thread | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

These are dry runs for overseas expansion. This is about money, pure and simple. Personally, I think it'd be cool to have games in states like Arkansas, Utah, the Dakotas, Idaho, Iowa, etc...but there's really no big money in that, is there?

Geeez! Of course it’s about money,what the heck do you think they want to grow the game for?

CJ Stroud now at 14 total TD and 1 INT. That is insane for a rookie on a pedestrian team

The sideline hit was iffy. Im surprised it wasn’t a flag because Mahomes and Allen get those calls 15/10 times.

It didnt look dirty or malicious but alright

Being down 14 and happening on your sideline is the key there. It'd be hilarious if Steratore just said that.

Players hate Thursday night games, they really hate flying across the pond. It's not only about the actual flight and time, it's also how it affects their work week. Also 3 hrs difference traveling here vs 6-9 by traveling over there is a good amount when everyday matters. It's just unnecessary
Only teams coming off bye weeks and the first game of the season should be Thursday games. Add a second bye week to make this happen . The betting public (huge drive of nfl demand) would rather have 19 weeks to bet on with fewer games each week than a full slate of games over fewer weeks

Houston/Tampa and Minnesota/Atlanta might be the best games of the year.

4th and inches and the Giants are going for it, and they false start.

There is literally no difference between being a Giants and Cuse fan.

This is torture. Why do I watch football still?

4th and inches and the Giants are going for it, and they false start.

There is literally no difference between being a Giants and Cuse fan.

This is torture. Why do I watch football still?
At least they went for it. Syracuse football would have punted.

Last edited:
Really? We really have to watch the giants and raiders. Only one game we all want to see and we get these two pathetic teams

Stroud 30-42 / 470. 5td / 0 Int

lovey smiths last second miracle victory over the colts DID end up changing the future of the franchise !

At least they went for it. Syracuse football would have punted.
4th and inches, and stuffed on a QB sneak.

I’m so sick of watching pathetic OLines and bad QB play. I’ve been getting a double dose of it every weekend for the better part of 10 years.

Now Jones’s knee gets taken out by his own man who ran into him from behind.

We are cursed. DeVito time again.

I can’t take this.

Now Jones’s knee gets taken out by his own man who ran into him from behind.

We are cursed. DeVito time again.

I can’t take this.
Watch DeVito come out and go 17-22 for 250 yards and 3 TDs

Anyone with Barkley in fantasy is going to see stats galore

Tommy won’t pull the trigger. Like usual. All day to throw and he holds it and then tucks and runs for nothing.

Probably not the brightest move from Devito

These Twitter guys just send stuff out without even checking if they’re right.

It wasn’t really a non contact injury, his knee got ran into by his own guy on the previous play and he tried to stay in the game.

These Twitter guys just send stuff out without even checking if they’re right.

It wasn’t really a non contact injury, his knee got ran into by his own guy on the previous play and he tried to stay in the game.
I was referring to the Devito/Crosby kerfuffle

I was referring to the Devito/Crosby kerfuffle
Yeah, I know. I just keep seeing that other tweet where the blue check mark NFL guy is calling it a “non contact injury” without the context for what happened.

Dumb move by DeVito for sure. Adrenaline must’ve been pumping.

Every time I look up the raiders are in the red zone ? Are they playing “make it you take it ?”

What's with the ugly brown hoodies? I appreciate the gesture toward the military, but those are just ugly.

Last edited:
Dallas had first and goal on the Eagles 6-yard line with I believe 27 seconds left. Time for four high-quality shots at the end zone. What a disaster of a finish for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom