2023 NFL Thread | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

The light finally went on in Dorsey's head. DEN has a very poor run defense. Giving up 154 yards per game.

Last edited:
How many prayers were answered for Russell Wilson tonight? Desperation heaves, flip passes that go for 15 yards. Yikes.

How many prayers were answered for Russell Wilson tonight? Desperation heaves, flip passes that go for 15 yards. Yikes.
But let Mahomes do that 20 times a game it's all good tho

Now that my eyes stopped bleeding......@STEVEHOLT I heard Russ went in your kitchen and cooked!

You know with all the sht you talk about him, that was coming

But let Mahomes do that 20 times a game it's all good tho
Relax man. Good win for your team.

I have no dog in the fight though I have good friends that are long suffering Bills fan so I would have preferred that Buffalo got the W. Just speaking the truth that the two biggest plays in the game were desperation heaves.

Now that my eyes stopped bleeding...@STEVEHOLT I heard Russ went in your kitchen and cooked!

You know with all the sht you talk about him, that was coming
Fair play lol but you realize Mr. Holt will be seated at your kitchen table every time the Broncos take an L.

Relax man. Good win for your team.

I have no dog in the fight though I have good friends that are long suffering Bills fan so I would have preferred that Buffalo got the W. Just speaking the truth that the two biggest plays in the game were desperation heaves.
I'm very relaxed, weird comment...I pointed out what I thought of at the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom