2023 NFL Thread | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Two pre-snap penalties on two possessions - that’s a mark of a poorly coached team

McDaniel looks like his mom dressed him to go out and play in the snow
1705197152284.png

I’d take him over Dennis Allen easily. Miami‘s biggest issue is they hit the injury bug at the worst time of the season. He’s made the playoffs 2 years in a row. When is the last time Miami did that?

Under Dave Wannstedt?

Seem like a very soft team to me, and not at all resilient - when things don’t go their way, they don’t react well. I believe that they’re 1-7 against teams with .500+ records this season, but they generally do play well against crappy teams. The clock management today was comical.

Don’t get the fascination with Coach Superkool, at all.

Under Dave Wannstedt?

Seem like a very soft team to me, and not at all resilient - when things don’t go their way, they don’t react well. I believe that they’re 1-7 against teams with .500+ records this season, but they generally do play well against crappy teams. The clock management today was comical.

I expect they win 10-12 next year and get a bit better. They were better than last year.

Under Dave Wannstedt?

Something is up with their play communication. Never seen a team take so long to get a play off.

I expect they win 10-12 next year and get a bit better. They were better than last year.

Very young, very talented. Could run up numbers but not beat the top teams -yet. KC 2017.

The Chiefs weren't efficient on offense this year but their defense is becoming a force. They could repeat.

Very young, very talented. Could run up numbers but not beat the top teams -yet. KC 2017.

The Chiefs weren't efficient on offense this year but their defense is becoming a force. They could repeat.
I really hope not. Mahomes drives me insane. He whines worse than Brady ever did. I have zero idea how no defensive player ever gets a clean hit on him. He never looks like she’s even running fast.

I really hope not. Mahomes drives me insane. He whines worse than Brady ever did. I have zero idea how no defensive player ever gets a clean hit on him. He never looks like she’s even running fast.
All QBs look for flags and work the refs. And someone blew a piece off his helmet today, so they got at least one solid shot in. Dude just has great field awareness.

Watching Chiefs vs Dolphins last night you saw why Mahomes and Reid are difference makers. Despise them both but biggest difference in those two teams last night were QB and scheme/play calling.

Under Dave Wannstedt?

It's not really his fault their fans are annoying and the media is stupid.
Look at the team in a vacuum - it's a mediocre QB* with a constantly shuffling OL (the Bills have been lucky there) with albeit nasty top end skills. And obv the defensive injuries.
All things considered 11-6 is pretty good. I would agree they didn't fight thru adversity very well.
*Tuanon awfully quiet. It's always been so obvious who he is but we were called "haters". Hope they re-sign him but I doubt it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom