2023 NFL Thread | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Penalties and picks, Dallas beating themselves in the playoffs once again. I know the game's not over, and I expect some kind of a run. But Buffalo showed the league Dallas can't stop the run with two LB's, and Dallas has to be perfect in the second half. Plus they've been good at home all year. And Parsons is going to have to get to Love more than he has.

Mr. Paranoid here: whenever I see a football team unable to get anything done on offense now because the defense is all over every play, I'm thinking "spygate" or at least something is tipping off the play.

And I'm seeing a lot of that this weekend.

Last edited:
Fire Dan Quinn too…funny that some want him as a head coach.

Look, Dallas is just a bully. They are great at wrecking bad, weak, teams. But like every bully any of us have ever known, when someone can stand up to them and punch them back, they fold.

"Yeah, HERE WE GO-O-O-O"... to the golf course.

This has gotten so bad for Dallas that not even the strippers are giving the players freebies.
Dak trying to sound like Barry White, lol!

Look, Dallas is just a bully. They are great at wrecking bad, weak, teams. But like every bully any of us have ever known, when someone can stand up to them and punch them back, they fold.
They won what, 3 games against playoff teams?

Rams vs Lions has gotta be a good game right? Every game on this Super Wild Card weekend has been terrible up to this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom