2023 PGA Tour | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

2023 PGA Tour

I don’t know if I can do another 24 holes of Brian Harman. Cheers to anyone who bet him but just hit the ball.

C'mon man, you need to get past that. It's not that bad. Sergio (whom I loathe) was much worse.

C'mon man, you need to get past that. It's not that bad. Sergio (whom I loathe) was much worse.
I am only in like year two of being a real golf fan so it’s him then Cantlay in my mind haha

I am only in like year two of being a real golf fan so it’s him then Cantlay in my mind haha

Haha! I've been playing (if poorly) for a long time. And I gotta be honest, it's not a jab, but I also quite like Cantlay (and other guys who can putt, Crenshaw, Roberts, Faxon). I acknowledge he's slow, and I hate slow play. But what the heck. :)

huge difference in taking 10 secs over a shot to take a shot and taking 1-2 min walking around to get over a shot.

Anybody know any books with a yes/no market on Harman? Was just reading how the wind direction forecast favors righties over lefties today.

gonna be an interesting day.. there are some decent scores out there it seems but every mistake is compounded. Harmon being a short hitter does not help him at all.

Rahm had the great round yesterday and some of that was being able to make good shots out of bad ones which is much harder to day.

Harman is going to have to be perfect around the green because his approach shots are going to be so long all day. Lots of tough par putts I’d imagine. Those are always tons of fun to watch on Sundays.

harmon missing greens from middle of the fairway hurts when you know you will miss 3-4 from the rough as well. rory has hit 3-4 bad shots in a row as well but gotten away with all of them.

Hope Harman can go +3 over the next 9 holes and make this tournament really interesting. If he could then recover and win that is fine.

Nothing against him, but I need some more drama.

Harman is a bit slow but there have been worse.

Maybe 7 years ago or so, Kevin Na had an issue where he could just not pull the trigger on the tee. Sometimes he was wagging, sometimes frozen. It could take anywhere from 30-60 seconds for him to finally let loose. Riveting.

If Harman was not in the lead it would not be so problematic as they would show more of his shots in tape delay, so you would only see his shot once the swing is about to be made. But in the lead they will show his entire routine.

Harman horrible drive on 4. Bogey on a Par 5 would be a huge mistake.

Although before that Rahm got very lucky in the gorse (or however they spell that ****)

I don't know what Straka saw on that 6 foot birdie putt, but from that distance that was one of the most misread putts I have seen in a while.

yeah Rahm hits it in the middle of crap gets lucky and makes birdie.. Harmon hits just in and takes a drop.. Rahm has hit several wild shots today and nothing bad from any of them.. harmon has had a terrible lie 3 times with the same shots.

I wish Strake putted like this on Sunday at the John Deere. That Todd loss still stings.

rahm and fleetwood avoiding bogeys the last 2 days is the key just 1 between them in 2 days of this stuff. Sepp making birdies but has 3 and Harmon has 4..

Huge bounceback birdie by Harman.
It's over. Career win.

huge in many ways.. it probably gets him on the short list of ryder cup picks. JT has fallen off a cliff, Tony has not done much in awhile. Zalatoris hasnt played. English has had his moments.

Young probably is in the way he is playing. Spieth as well. Not sure I trust Keegan or Burns and Colin has struggled a bunch as well.

Homa showing some grit finally

Harman horrible drive on 4. Bogey on a Par 5 would be a huge mistake.

Although before that Rahm got very lucky in the gorse (or however they spell that ****)
Seems to have recovered nicely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom