2023 PGA Tour | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

2023 PGA Tour

The real tournament is on at 5. Would really like to cash my long Champ tickets but Rodgers or Hossler would be fine, too.
Lmfao this and the Todd meltdown two weeks ago. Thank god summer is almost over so I can lose money on 19 year olds playing football instead of this.

Great day to be a lefty golfer. I posted about Bhatia last year as he met his girlfriend/caddy on Instagram or something. Congrats on the win and glad to see that he is still dating her. BTW, not the only golfer to meet his spouse that way. Adam Hadwin met his wife on Tinder while he wason the road at a tourney.

I’m not on social media but I’d bet my bank account that we’ll see Adam W post a pic of himself with the claret jug this week.

Edit: probably with Harman too

While probable, I'll bet that Coach B, along with kcsu and his father, will get a picture as well!

I said Scottie initially but you could convince me to pick Brooks or Rahm. Brooks is probably the right answer but if Scottie can figure putting out even a little bit he would be on a tier by himself above everyone else in golf.

I wanted to get cute and say Spieth but I think he only has a chance at Masters or The Open while the other three can win any of them.

I said Scottie initially but you could convince me to pick Brooks or Rahm. Brooks is probably the right answer but if Scottie can figure putting out even a little bit he would be on a tier by himself above everyone else in golf.

I wanted to get cute and say Spieth but I think he only has a chance at Masters or The Open while the other three can win any of them.
Rory or Rahm you could see each winning 3-5 more.. They both are in the fight alot.. if Rory wins one he might win 6..

Brooks has shown he can compete and could win 2-3 more.

if you told me the others all never win another I would say theres a decent shot of it.

Scottie is the wild card. But look at David Duvall who was playing at a crazy level too and then fell off the map.

Rory or Rahm you could see each winning 3-5 more.. They both are in the fight alot.. if Rory wins one he might win 6..

Brooks has shown he can compete and could win 2-3 more.

if you told me the others all never win another I would say theres a decent shot of it.

Scottie is the wild card. But look at David Duvall who was playing at a crazy level too and then fell off the map.
Of Brooks, Scottie, Rahm and Rory I am least confident in Rory winning another major… BUT if he does get one I have the most confidence in him getting hot over a couple years and rattling a few off.

Rory would have easily been 5-under after 5 holes on the weekend both days.. then nothing the rest of the rds went in. he has the pressure that Rahm will feel in 5 yrs if he doesnt get another by then.

JT no idea whats happening to him but Jordan went thru the same issues and now competes like he could get another.

Morikawa who knows.

Rory doesn't putt it good enough. He may have a week where everything goes in or everyone joins him in struggling with the short stick, but for me he doesn't make enough putts.

Rory pretty much plays in the 95% percentile in these big events.. but to win you need to be the 100th.. Putting sure would help. he played pretty well this weekend and left too many chances slip by. Still he has won the fed ex multiple times so winning a major shouldnt be much more. One guy putted better than anyone else and he won and often thats the difference in these big events or any event on the PGA.. ask Scottie

Rory would have easily been 5-under after 5 holes on the weekend both days.. then nothing the rest of the rds went in. he has the pressure that Rahm will feel in 5 yrs if he doesnt get another by then.

JT no idea whats happening to him but Jordan went thru the same issues and now competes like he could get another.

Morikawa who knows.

That's a strange indictment of Rahm, who just went 1, T50, T10, and T2 in 2023.

That's like speculating on the pressure Mahomes will feel if he doesn't reach the SB in the next 5 years.

Strong bounceback week by JT. 66-66 T3rd.

Oh wait, that's J.T. Poston.

MC for Thomas. I don't see how ZJ takes him to France. He won't even make the Playoffs unless he finishes in the top-10 in the Wyndham.

Strong bounceback week by JT. 66-66 T3rd.

Oh wait, that's J.T. Poston.

MC for Thomas. I don't see how ZJ takes him to France. He won't even make the Playoffs unless he finishes in the top-10 in the Wyndham.

Sorry to see him struggle. Maybe he needs the break more than the Ryder Cup.

I can’t stop blowing my kind of hard earned dollars on Brendon Todd. Think he’s a perfect fit for this course. Got him 50-1 pre-flop and threw some more on him after the double bogey at 2.

Also took:
Henley 22-1
Si Woo 20-1
Rai 40-1
English 65-1
Glover 80-1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics