2023 Spring Game Friday April 21st | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Spring Game Friday April 21st

I would like to see another CB brought in, we have 6 openings as of today and I would assume a couple more kids could portal with spring ball now done. Plenty of room to add 2 OL, CB and maybe a couple of skill position guys
Agreed. Have to upgrade the second corner. Seems like there has to be a CB out there that played third CB last year and the two other starting CB's returned and he's just looking for a starting opportunity. Or maybe a starting CB on a lower level team akin to Isaiah Johnson. If so...were here!

Last edited:
Agreed. Have to upgrade the second corner. Seems like there has to be a CB out there that played third CB last year and the two other starting CB's returned and he's just looking for a starting opportunity. . Or maybe a starting CB on a lower level team akin to Isaiah Johnson. If so...were here!
Sounds like Jeremiah Wilson : )

I’m watching the Spring Game on replay now and I’m bored to tears. I’m not sure if it’s the format, the play calling or something else. I’ve been playing on my phone for most of it. Even the Hunter Dickinson thread has been more exciting. And that’s saying a lot.

I’m watching the Spring Game on replay now and I’m bored to tears. I’m not sure if it’s the format, the play calling or something else. I’ve been playing on my phone for most of it. Even the Hunter Dickinson thread has been more exciting. And that’s saying a lot.
Totally agree. I had super low expectations going in; but, Dino managed to far and away exceed them, as to making the Spring Game unwatchable.

Totally agree. I had super low expectations going in; but, Dino managed to far and away exceed them, as to making the Spring Game unwatchable.
I enjoyed it because we got to go back to the Dome and see many of the players. But they can’t expect non obsessed die yards to keep coming with that weird format. It was confusing, touch football at times, no clock, no score etc

I enjoyed it because we got to go back to the Dome and see many of the players. But they can’t expect non obsessed die yards to keep coming with that weird format. It was confusing, touch football at times, no clock, no score etc
That's the perfect description. It was plain weird. Partly due to injuries, and/or fear of additional injuries, I guess. The format kind of just sucks the enthusiasm out of you.

Yup exactly why it needs to be more spring fan fest like.

Allowing people on the field after

Bring back exciting alumni

Give away a set of free season tickets etc etc etc

I’m sure if I was there in person I would’ve enjoyed it a bit more. The first 20 minutes on TV were various interviews when I just wanted to get to the game. Then the game starts and I wasn’t sure what I was watching. I look forward to our new kicker getting 3 attempts at a field goal this year. Smh

I’m sure if I was there in person I would’ve enjoyed it a bit more. The first 20 minutes on TV were various interviews when I just wanted to get to the game. Then the game starts and I wasn’t sure what I was watching. I look forward to our new kicker getting 3 attempts at a field goal this year. Smh
Funny you said this, I just watched it on my DVR last night for the first time (didn’t air on ACCN broadcast til yesterday) and I understood a lot more watching it on tv. It was more confusing in person. But I’m not exactly a genius so there’s that.

sounds like it was a far cry from last year, where we had an actual game and some depth.

I wish they would let me go up to Manley on my day off, usually on a Good Friday to sit on bleacher or stand at fence line with other like minded fans and watch practice. it was so long ago I forgot who coach was. Marrone before he got secretive? Maybe grab?

Did this for a few years, that’s all I really needed to get me through the summer

I wish they would let me go up to Manley on my day off, usually on a Good Friday to sit on bleacher or stand at fence line with other like minded fans and watch practice. it was so long ago I forgot who coach was. Marrone before he got secretive? Maybe grab?

Did this for a few years, that’s all I really needed to get me through the summer
Would love to be able to start that as a summer tradition.

Fans aren’t thrown bones these days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom