2023 Spring Practice | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Spring Practice

Not sure how the media could realistically put out a depth chart when they get to watch about 10 minutes of scripted drills a couple of times a week. Most of us could put out a similar list just being on this board 20 minutes a day.
Earlier in the week supposedly Lamson was pulling away and than Saturday Del Rio Wilson was highlighted.
The one thing after eight years with DB is that we will not really know player position rankings until they all take the field game 1.

Not sure how the media could realistically put out a depth chart when they get to watch about 10 minutes of scripted drills a couple of times a week. Most of us could put out a similar list just being on this board 20 minutes a day.
Earlier in the week supposedly Lamson was pulling away and than Saturday Del Rio Wilson was highlighted.
The one thing after eight years with DB is that we will not really know player position rankings until they all take the field game 1.
How does a person get down to 20 minutes a day on here? Asking for a…. me. I’m asking for me.

I think the media was allowed to watch that 60 minute scrimmage on Saturday. That alone should have supplied them with all the info they need to create depth charts for offense, defense and special teams.

Appreciate Emily posting her take on the offense. Looking forward to her take on the defense, hopefully very soon. And maybe similar stories from Connor Smith and Mike McAllister.

I'm curious why the rumor mill says Lamson was pulling away when Dino said they graded out equally in the first closed scrimmage.

Opinions. Everybody's got one.

I'm curious why the rumor mill says Lamson was pulling away when Dino said they graded out equally in the first closed scrimmage.
The article on Nunes said Lamson was practicing exclusively with the 1st team (when reports were around).

Lamson is now exclusively practicing with the 1st-team (in open sessions, at least), while Del Rio-Wilson has been relegated to the reserves. Justin started off as the first QB to take the field for reps, and that hasn’t changed to this point; the difference is he’s now out there longer than CDRW, and for more situations.

Dino would tell you he can’t remember the color of the shirt he’s wearing right after looking down if he thinks it’ll bring him an advantage.
I wouldn’t put it past the staff to tell different media different things,

I am convinced the staff wants to narrative to be the race for the backup job is a straight up tie.

They will be sweating out what happens in the spring game. If one QB plays a lot better than the other, I bet they say it was an aberration, and they played at the same level all preseason.

Remember that these sites simply report based on social media posts or other second hand information. The official transfer portal is administered by the NCAA. Names are entered by the current schools, not the player himself. And you need a verified login and credentials from an NCAA member institution for access. Pretty sure this was fake news.

Yeah, if there was any truth to Lamson leaving then it would've gotten out to this board. Prolly just social media speculation as you said

Dino would tell you he can’t remember the color of the shirt he’s wearing right after looking down if he thinks it’ll bring him an advantage.

So he was lying? and the players are cool with that? If that’s how he rolls then ok. Gives him zero advantage but I hear ya

Man. Sure looks like after the scramble out of the pocket that Lamson should have thrown it deep down the right side of the field to what appeared to be a wide open wide receiver.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom