2023 SyracuseFan Fantasy Baseball?? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2023 SyracuseFan Fantasy Baseball??

If you still need to boot someone after OiG goes, I believe that I was the last one to signup. You can cut me.

Now how are you feeling today about your team?

I don't feel good about my RP and I have holes in my lineup. A couple injuries and I am in trouble

I’m just awaiting my injured players to officially be put on the IL so I can finish up my roster.

My team will go as far as my young bats will take me. I came into the draft with a different strategy. In all my money leagues I'm playing in this year, I've gone really aggressively after bats and waited on pitching. I flipped the switch to see what my roster would look like if I targeted pitching early and then filled with high upside first and second year players.

Should be a fun year. I love that we got up to 12 people this year. 10 was really shallow. It's going to be much harder on the waiver wire now, and I think that's awesome.

My team will go as far as my young bats will take me. I came into the draft with a different strategy. In all my money leagues I'm playing in this year, I've gone really aggressively after bats and waited on pitching. I flipped the switch to see what my roster would look like if I targeted pitching early and then filled with high upside first and second year players.

Should be a fun year. I love that we got up to 12 people this year. 10 was really shallow. It's going to be much harder on the waiver wire now, and I think that's awesome.
Couldn't agree more. With 10, pretty much everybody had All Star-laden rosters. With 12, pretty much every team has some weak spots even before inevitable injuries.

You done good, son!

I haven't played in a head to head league in years, so that will be a bit of an adjustment for me. I'm also used to playing in a 5x5 keeper league, so the new categories are something I haven't had to think about before. I'm looking forward to giving it a go and not totally embarrassing myself.

Yes the more limited waiver wire might slight calm my psycho GM tendencies, but not too much!

I haven't played in a head to head league in years, so that will be a bit of an adjustment for me. I'm also used to playing in a 5x5 keeper league, so the new categories are something I haven't had to think about before. I'm looking forward to giving it a go and not totally embarrassing myself.
Your team looks real solid to me. Great job!

So, I'm enjoying the day, enjoying Judge's first dinger.

And then--Verlander's on the DL? Just like that? No warning? What?

The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat--all in the first three hours of the season.

It sucks that Yahoo did away with their message board, but I'm sure glad that we can still talk trash, etc here.

There's not many weeks I would have lost every pitching category with the stats my team put up. But this was one of those weeks.

There's not many weeks I would have lost every pitching category with the stats my team put up. But this was one of those weeks.
I kept watching and waiting for the week to end

Pitching this year has been completely unpredictable. Also I’m happy I didn’t fall into the Witt Jr hole that I got suckered into last year… then I went and drafted Correa which is about as an inconsistent as Witt Jr.

Also with pitching being terrible, I expect someone to make a run for Bauer.

Pitching this year has been completely unpredictable. Also I’m happy I didn’t fall into the Witt Jr hole that I got suckered into last year… then I went and drafted Correa which is about as an inconsistent as Witt Jr.

Also with pitching being terrible, I expect someone to make a run for Bauer.
I added the wrong player today. The two players had the same last name and the same first initial. The player I meant to add was already rostered. Luckily I noticed it a couple of hours later and dropped him and added someone else.

Went from up 10-0 going into last day to losing 4-5

My hitters decided to go 6-49 yesterday with absolutely zero offense